Japan On High Alert

by snowbird 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"High" as in stoned?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Noooooooo.

High as in near the top of watchfulness.

I should have written Highest Alert.

Sylvia

• justme
    justme

LOL Outlaw

• bohm
    bohm

Can someone explain why this is happening? NK has been blowing up nukes and shooting missiles for years, so what has changed that require military intervention?

This smells an awful lot like another Trump-orchestrated distraction. A very dangerous one, but I bet it will blow over soon.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Can someone explain why this is happening?

Little Man and Big Man Syndrome?

Sylvia

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

North Korea doesn't have nuclear weapons, does it?

• blondie
    blondie

North Korea is developing ways to launch from ships and submarines. Of course, they now have the ability to send missiles to South Korea and Japan. Big wars tend to start from small wars, especially where there are alliances with many other countries.

I don't anticipate China wanting a nuclear war on their doorstep and they have more control over NK than any other country I can think of.

I have no control over it any more than I did growing up in a military family. Just hope that those who have some ability to maneuver this without a war cherish their own future and the future of their descendants.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    North Korea doesn't have nuclear weapons, does it?

Do Koreans eat a lot of kimchi?

Sylvia

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

High alert for what ?

• bohm
    bohm

Sylvia: lol, I definitely think there is a "crowd size" problem, but Trump is a bully and it would seem more in line with that to attack someone less than his own size.. that is why I think this is more calculated (ha!) posturing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit