Live in the U.S.? Tune into Dateline Friday evening, April 15th, to see a report about the Colorado Candelario murder trial (he's a JW).

by AndersonsInfo 19 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Ralph and Pam Candelario were active JWs in Colorado. Ralph murdered Pam. Professor Jim Penton was invited to appear at the trial last month by the prosecution as an expert witness to answer questions about JWs. From what I was told, he did fantastically. Tomorrow, Friday, Dateline will air a program about the trial. I have no idea if Jim's name will be included in the Dateline report. Click on the link for details.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2991701/pam-candelario-ralph-candelario-dateline-nbc-colorado-man-killed-second-wife-first-wife-still-missing/

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    More goooey Christian love, aye? You just can't make this crap up.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Thank you Barbara for letting us know. Many JWs like watching Dateline. In fact Keith Morrison, who apparently is hosting the show tonight is a favorite of many. I'm looking forward to it.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Just watched it. Glad the creep got life with out the possibility of parole.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    Wow!! Just finished watching it! The nerve of the murderer to say she will be resurrected and he will see her again! What a horrible creep!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Ralph first wife , a JW????
  • dbq407
    dbq407
    I like how they said his motive for killing her was so he wouldn't get disfellowshipped from his church if he got a divorce. I just wish they would have kept the picture of the kingdom hall and the jworg sign on the screen for longer.
  • flipper
    flipper

My wife and I watched this last night. Good lord. What a freaking creep this guy was. No doubt he , most likely murdered his first wife as well. And his poor adult son will be looking all his life trying to find his mom's body. Just disgusting. Ralph Candelario is a sociopath and a psychopath in my opinion. Trying to decoy the law authorities into thinking his long explanation letter made any sense - ridiculous. DBQ I noticed that as well him claiming he killed her so he " wouldn't get DFed. " I mean- how twisted is THAT ? It just goes to show how destructive the WT Society and JW rules are that drive these people insane even more than people like him are ALREADY ! And for him to stand there and talk about his wife being back in a resurrection in " paradise " ? THe people in the courtroom must have thought this guy was totally nuts ! Without knowing fully WHY he's totally nuts - due in no small part to the mind control cult he's been in. A well done show- very sad.

His deceased 2nd wifes daughters seemed very well adjusted emotionally and mentally with all they've been put through. Good for them. I hope that they can move on and recover from these horrific crimes against their mother. Even the killers son seems very well adjusted in spite of the asshole he had for a father. Goes to show that the apple doesn't HAVE to fall close to the tree- by our own free will we can separate ourselves from evil people in our lives

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    We watched it as well. So much for Jehovahs "pure" organization. I wish I could go into detail about what is going on in our family right now. Not so "pure"! The JW's seem to have more issues than the ordinary "worldly" family.
  • jaydee
    jaydee

I hope it pops up on Youtube

Hot PC Tips - YouTube

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit