FYI- Some KH Annoucements Aug 2018

by stumbledbyothers 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stumbledbyothers
    stumbledbyothers

Some of these KH letters may have been mentioned already:

Starting Sept - $14 per publisher toward taking care of the needs of the CO in US.

Love Never Fails 2019 Regional Conventions.

Memorial April 19, 2019.

There will be JW Contact cards with blank space to write notes.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don’t know how many publishers there are in the United States, but if each one contributed faithfully, that would be a lot of money.

That being said, I’m sure the bean counters have inflated that price, and I doubt that the regular Dubs are contributing like they used to.

DD

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

If there was a Circuit with 10 congregations of an average of 100 publishers each that would be $168,000.00 annually.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They don't deserve anything. With that money, you could buy 10 silver dimes or 4 silver quarters (or any combination), and keep the silver. (This offer might not be around long--the banks keep smashing the prices, and their offer could be pulled out from under us when they decide to revalue silver and gold). I think I would rather buy that silver than waste the money giving it to a religion that deserves nothing or less.

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

and what about Paul who was a part time worker ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They are not get any of 'our' money.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

PC, damn straight.. If you want to be a CO, get a f***ing job like Paul had, if he existed that is.

The problem with Paul’s writings is that I’m pretty sure there is a counter scripture that the GB use to justify not working.

Oh well, that’s the Bible for ya!! 😅

DD

• sir82
    sir82

If there was a Circuit with 10 congregations of an average of 100 publishers each that

would be $168,000.00 annually.

It's $14 per year, not per month. So in your example, that would be $14,000 per year (those are some pretty small circuits! Average size in the US is 18-22 congregations).

Even so, that's over $15 million / year in the US to pay for CO health expenses and medical reimbursements for accidents on KH property.

• Spiral
    Spiral

Sir82: Even so, that's over $15 million / year in the US to pay for CO health expenses and medical reimbursements for accidents on KH property.

To be given by so many people in the US who don't have health insurance, because they are in unskilled jobs or self employed and can't afford insurance. Unfair much?

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

and a free car, all expenses paid for, servicing and gasoline. And unlike regular elders who have to do different meeting parts every week, the CO. just has to learn one set of talks and regurgitate those over and over again for the whole circuit.

"Nice Work if you can get it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit