LittleToe

by Sirona 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi

Does anyone know what date LT went to the US? Its about now, isn't it?

Are there going to be pics of that apostofest?

Thanks

Sirona

• Angharad
    Angharad

Picture threads

Dallas Apostaphotography

Who wants pics? (Dallas)

There may be others, I think these are the main two.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Those are the only 2 threads with pics but we have lots more stashed for our personal use.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Matty
    Matty

LT is still out there now, he doesn't come back for another week.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

We are expecting to host him for a quiet weekend at the beach this weekend! We just can't send him home exhausted from the Dallas Apsotafest!!!

joy2bfree & jst2laws

anyone's welcome to stop in a visit

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I would just like to say that I met alot of wonderful people that I am proud to call my friends for life now but Little Toe is quite an exceptional gentleman.

I didn't get to spend as much time with him as I would have liked but he is welcome in my home anytime he is in the states and he is another reason that the Dallas Apostafest will always be special to me. That been said he still is very expressive and alot was said between us silently as we both watched the festivities at different times.

A gentleman without equal and I am proud to call him my friend.

Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking.
    If you cheat, may you cheat death.
    If you steal, may you steal a woman's heart.
    If you fight, may you fight for a brother.
    And if you drink, may you drink with me.

We will drink together again.

Slipnslidemaster p.s. Thank you for making sure that one of the Fornicating Body Members was passed the emblems.

• email
    email

well said brudda Slip!

I'll drink to that!!!... Cheers!!!

P.S. I hope to see you in Orlando next week Little Toe!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hi Guys, I'm still in the land of the living...

I'm at Joys, this weekend, and drive back down to Orlando on Monday (love to meet up again, email).
    I finally fly out of Miami on Wednesday afternoon, but haven't really planned Monday to Wednesday. I just know that I have to return the car by 1pm.

It's nice to be missed ;-)

I'm having a GREAT time, meeting everyone, this trip. Plenty of memories, and I'll post about it when I return home (if everyone isn't bored of hearing about Dallas, etc. by then).
    It's my first trip to the States, and I have to confess - they rock!!!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

((((((((((((((((((((Little Toe)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It was sooo good to meet you. What a great man. Just wanted you to know that I feel the same way that Slippy does. You are welcome here at my home anytime and it was an absolute pleasure meeting you!! Have a great time here in the States.

Love Ya,

Michele

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Little Toe it was a pleasure to meet you and I wish we could have talked more. I know you are enjoying being with Joy and Just, they place is gorgeous and I am so jealous of her scenery. Has she been taking care of your wine needs,,,,,,,,,,,,she is the Merlot Queen for sure.

And don't worry about posting more Dallas pictures and your comments,,,,,,,,,,,, IN fact you BETTER give us a full report on what you thought of us all, and your experiences !!!!!!!!!

We are STILL talking about Dallas and probably always will, it was a very moving, special weekend for all of us,,,,,,,,,,and you were really a highlight of the whole event. Do ya feel like a movie star?? You and Big Tex were a hit in the kilts.

Hope you have a safe trip back home, hugs,,,,,,,,,,,,, Dede and WildTurkey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit