IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Tatiana 26 Replies latest social family

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

My son and his girlfriend had their first baby today.....a boy, Stephon Kaliph. 7.10 oz. I was there for the birth. I cried......

He was so curious! Very quiet. Just looked around and sighed.....

My daughter holding his hand....

Putting in the eyedrops....

Mommy Xadia....

More pics tomorrow when he has clothes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love....

April

• myself
    myself

Congtatulations!!!! Tatiana, to be there for the birth makes it extra special. I have a feeling that little baby is going to be one "spoiled" little boy. There is a big difference between being spoiled and being a brat. Enjoy every moment.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks "myself"....yes, he will be spoiled with love!

A special thanks to Lone Wolf for being able to post these.......he knows why!

And a reason for the name, Kaliph.......when my son was small, my best friend had a son the same age. They played together. He was always at my home. When he was about 4 1/2, he was struck by a car and killed. I still keep his picture on my mantle. His name was Kaliph. I didn't know until today that my son had chosen that name. It was very touching. Sometimes you don't realize how sensitive your "macho"son is, until he does something like this.

Love....

April

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Tatiana! That's fantastic news!! However, I can only see the dreaded red "X".

The name Kaliph makes the story so much more poignant. Thanks for sharing.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Big Tex.....

Can anyone else see them? I hope I didn't screw it up.

• onacruse
    onacruse

April, I also see only Xs.

Congrats to you all. I never had any biological children, but I can imagine how you all must feel.

Craig

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Congratulations April !!!!!

I can't see the pics either. But I'm sure he's beautiful !!

XW

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Ok, guys....sorry. DUH....I know I can't post from C drive....and grrrrr (Simon) I couldn't edit!!!!!!

it's been a long day.....*sigh*

Mommy Xadia and my daughter.....

getting eye drops...

He was so quiet....just looked around and sighed....hope it's an omen of things to come!

Holding my daughter's hand.....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

IT WORKED!!

Wow, this really takes me back. His skin color reminds me of Jennie when she was born (wow was that really 9 years ago?!). He's a beauty Taitiana. Congratulations!

Here's how to edit: click on the title of the thread, then look at the bottom of your post and you'll see the edit option. Click and then rock and roll.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks so much, Big Tex....it seems like MY son was just this small. 25 years ago.....Time moves too fast......*sigh*

I must have missed those instructions on editing....

onacruse....it's a wonderful feeling. But being a grandparent is even better. No pain, and you can go home and sleep!!!

XW....they're fixed now. Hope you come back and see them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit