Zalkin Law Firm flooded with calls from ex-JWs

by Roger Kirkpatrick 19 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

YEP - I hear ya - the slithering snakes will continue to skate and evil prevails - always. I gave up hope moons ago but hopeful hall/property closures/sales will carry on and at least substantial shrinkage. Wish they'd implode as a religion without harm to the adherents. I have empathy for the elderly caught up in the fraud.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Punky, maybe they will ‘slither ‘ down to Argentina where there is no extradition. Or be ‘raptured’ to the Cayman Islands. Lol

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Biaha - I hope they get ruptured rather than raptured.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Punky, me too! Lol

• zeb
    zeb

I believe that any such a run to a 'safe-haven' by the gb will prove beyond any doubt that they are self serving snakes. If that doesnt declare the end of the wts nothing short of divine forces will.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I'm with you Zeb.... Ha hahhahahahaha it's not even Friday night but I think that I'll just get me a beer anyway!

R.B.

• Roger Kirkpatrick
    Roger Kirkpatrick

The fact that there are POMI ex-JWs who have been disfellowshiped or inactive for years who still live in constant fear of Armageddon indicates that Watchtower will manage to exist in one way or another for years. Watchtower, like all other religious cults, operate on the premise that "you can fool some of the people ALL of the time...and that's enough!"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Biahi - "...maybe they will 'slither' down to Argentina where there is no extradition. Or be 'raptured' to the Cayman Islands..."

Way more plausible now than, say, 5 or 10 years ago, you gotta admit.

BTW, I realize that a lot of folks'd be super pissed if these guys managed to avoid consequences by pulling that kind of runner, but...

...I take comfort that the Org would become virtually nonexistent in their absence.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Mene mene tekle and parsnips.! ~~ PUNK

Image result for roflmao

Thanks for the Smile of the Day, Punk!

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

@JWGoneBad=> and ANTMO/TOMO will no doubt drink and drink until he passes out completely!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit