North and South Korea making up will start JWs saying the cry of Peace and Security is here

by Isambard Crater 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Isambard Crater
  • zeb
    zeb
    the bastards will say anything to whip the rank and file jw into giving more and more money. (Im talking about the gb not the good people of the Koreas)
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

What if North k. only agenda would be an attempt to make South. k. more red? Bye bye prophecy of peace and security...again!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So the 2 shook hands or bumped fists like gangstas (that's a joke btW). I don't see it as a big deal. It wasn't even Kim Jong Thingy, it was his sister.

Time will tell of course.

Personally, I don't think it means anything.

Jobos will be all over anything they can crowbar into their beliefs.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

I'm sorry to say, that there is no way that there is going to be peace in Korea. In all likelihood, after the games there will be another missile or nuclear test ... and much sooner than latter, the United States will attempt to surgically strike NK's weapon facilities. NK will not respond well ... and the 'you know what' will hit that fan. Its a given and all the serious press and military/political think tanks are saying it.

no-zombie

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    North and South Korea making up will start JWs saying the cry of Peace and Security is here

And...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The fact is that in the last 3000 yeas right back into biblical ancient times there have been thousands of instances of countries/civilizations who were once at war with one another but then decided to be peaceful.

Oh shit there those facts that poorly educated people such as in anti education religious cults (JWS) seem to miss over .

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

no-zombie I completely agree with you. I am worried NK will strike just before or right at the end of the games. Like Russia and Crimea right after the end of the games. A push to try to show dominance and power.

Any reaching out with talks will be for show only. NK loves attention, that government uses "theocratic warfare" for sure. Dear Leader believe NK is a Theocracy with him as the worshiped deity.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

It's been a while. Haven't heard a P & S since '86. I think that was tied in with vultures circling over Cornwall..

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Nahhh....I don't trust those North Koreans....they seem to be trying to gain time now that the sanctions are chocking them. North Korea should freeze that idiotic nuclear proliferation and allow inspections...then get a good economy like the Chinese. But a pipe dream I guess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit