Should A Covid Stimulus Bill Be Helping Other Countries?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think it should simply be there to help US citizens. And besides giving money to other countries, stop giving money to the arts and entertainment..... give money to help taxpayers struggling with debt . Period!!!

• cha ching
    cha ching

Definitely not. It should be against the law to tether one bill to another, it's dishonest.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s regularly done but the people just know they are getting 600 bucks and that’s all they care about

• hoser
    hoser

I think that countries should work for their foreign aid. Any money sent to overseas governments may or may not help the average citizen.

We (Canada) have a temporary foreign worker policy. People come over to do the jobs we Canadians don’t want to do anymore. Pick vegetables, work in the honey farms, work at fast food joints and as workers in care homes and hospitals.

This is the best form of foreign aid. These workers send a lot of money home and it goes directly to the people who need it, not some corrupt politicians. It is a win, win situation as we are short of labour and it contributes to both our economy and theirs.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Let those foreign nations, especially Israel which is getting the most of the money, take care of themselves. We have enough to take care of ourselves without worrying about the whole Third World. If any individual wishes to donate directly to families in those areas, they may feel free to do so. But not my taxes.

And the big companies should also get nothing. The big tech companies deserved coal for Christmas, not huge tax breaks and relief. They censor everything while helping put Komodo Dragon Harris into office, along with mandatory coronavirus vaccines. The companies making these torture shots also deserved coal for Christmas. Along with the likes of walmart, mcdonalds, and nestle (lower case letters out of intentional disrespect for these abominations), and all the big banks. There is simply no excuse for the Dow being above zero with all this going on--they deserved coal, too.

And why are they keeping China on the favored trade partner list? It is almost impossible today to find affordable products not made in China, and they make the worst junk possible using the dirtiest technology and slave labor there. (Not to mention the dirty shipping from China instead of buying in your own country or one that is nearby).

Another that deserved coal was the entertainment industry. The likes of Disney deserved to go out of business, along with the major news media. One big company controlling everything we listen to and learn? And they destroy alternative media, pressuring all tech companies to censor everything not going along with the reptilians while destroying those who will not. To heaven with those entertainers that supported the Left--such as Barbra Scheißand, who wanted so bad for KILLary to win as president (then why didn't you move to Australia as you promised, idiot Scheißand?

Last but not least, the churches deserve coal. All of them. The mosques and synagogues, too. Every single one of them. All they ever did was promote the archetype of the perfect slave, opening things for communism, promoting poverty and misery, and destroyed science. To this day, if we didn't have these three abominations running the world, we would have infinite clean, free energy. We would have cures for every disease, and people would be living well into triple digit ages without illness (and no, 120 is not "well into triple digits"--I mean 800 or 900 years). We would be traveling faster than light as easily as we can walk the few meters to your mailbox. We would respect nature--not only animals but people (no more having races move into areas where they conflict with indigenous people and then subverting their cultures into a drug-and-crime world). Invasive plant and animal species would not have been a problem, either.

Maybe that bible needs to be thrown out. It has already ruined the world, made us pay for foreign nations so they can sell us drugs and cheap junk, led to giant companies controlling everything (including our MANDATORY coronavirus torture shot), made it impossible to earn a living without working 80 or 90 hours a week, and reduced our lifespans to a paltry 120 years (soon to be 70-80, as is currently the life expectancy) from the 800 or more it was under Satan. Let's get all that foreign aid, big company and stock market propping, coronavirus torture shot money, and church money to help people they have destroyed through communism. In our own country.

• Biahi
    Biahi

That’s why the POTUS should have LINE ITEM VETO power. Eliminates this pork.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

How could any president read and digest 5555 pages within a week to find the things to veto? We have been told the big things, simplified, but the devil is in the details. There are lots of things already written waiting to be tacked on the next bill, too.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The Bill is 5000 pages long. Who has time to read 5000 pages

Brief recap and notice the end of the video how they take the bill from one place to another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNkrwlDEIEE

• millie210
    millie210

What is it they say, a picture is worth a thousand words?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The reason Congress gets away with this is because the majority of voters have no idea how bills are introduced.

Democrats continue to survive in Congress because of “LOW INFORMATION VOTERS”

This is the reason why they are planning to lower the voter age requirement to 16 years old.

For example, some of my employees were mad at Trump because he won’s sign the bill for the extra $600 dollars. After I explained to them what the bill consists off, then they were pissed off. I asked them, “Who did you vote for? They answered; BIDEN. I replied; “This is just a taste of what you can expect the next four years.

They replied; If I had known this, I would have voted for Trump!

Democrats continue to survive in Congress because of “LOW INFORMATION VOTERS”

When people ask; Are you Republican or Democrat? That means they have no idea how the American System works. I personally am not a Republican. I think Republicans are border line cowards. I vote for the platform and how it will affect me personally and my Country. The majority of people that voted for Trump were not Republicans, many were Democrats who didn’t want open borders, Gun Confiscation, our Tax money going to other Countries and pet project of the Democrats.

The majority of voters didn’t even know what the Democratic platform was.The Republicans knew a couple of years in advance that the Democrats were planning on sabotaging the elections and did nothing to prepare counter attacks. The Democrats that voted for Trump will not vote Republican again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZ2clSk91A

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit