Punishment and control: the secret handbook that rules a religion

by Tahoe 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Everyone I know there's a lot to read but I highly recommend you do. It may give you some ideas for presenting your own local media with this information on the obscenity of pressurising famillies to abstain from giving their children lifesaving blood.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

DOC: "This is why any (US) medical institution should refuse to hire any JW because it is clear that they have directions from their Religious Leaders to violate their oath of confidentiality and thus violate HIPPA law. Of course, it is the hospital, clinic, or physician's office who will be sued and (along with their insurer) suffer the financial consequences."

The trouble with this is that it flies in the face of religious freedom and also antidiscrimination legislation. You can't, as an employer, ask what religion a person belongs to. You might find sneaky ways to ask that question, if you can find plausible ways to raise them. The trouble is that a JW with finely tuned radar may pick up the discriminatory nature of the questioning. And the questions will come across as awkward. "We are a very social bunch and love to celebrate each others birthdays and holidays at morning tea. Would you see yourself fitting in?" "Are there any special medical considerations we would need to take into account, should you be unconscious and we need to call an ambulance?"

Does anyone here have any better suggestions for those sorts of questions?

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

DOC

That article "A Time to Speak When?" is a deception in a deception. The Lev.5:1 verse was a deception. Read Barbara Anderson's essay Flawed Decrees Conceal Criminals". I taught her what the true meaning was in 2013 in response to the RNWT revision of Lev.5:1. The 2013 Revision of Lev.5:1 has been cloaked in silence, read my post VERY CAREFULLY, it is the relationship of the informant policy to the blood policy I am talking about. I enclosed a letter to the US Attorney's office on this relationship. To understand what I am saying is to understand that the death of the pop singer Prince Rogers was criminal! You really got to read what i am saying very carefully.

The article "A Time to Speak When?" was written in 1987. It was a carefully designed deception. It was not about medical confidentiality! The church was fabricating a hunting license to ferret out the 'brand new enemy' the "APOSTATE"!

Matt. 24: 34 imploded in 1975. The years 1980-83 were years of a ship without a rudder. They were unable to come up with a "oracle" replacement for F. Franz. There was no new light. In 1983 there was a conspiracy hatched [very tough to understand, but the article "A Time To Speak When?" provides the key to unlock the conspiracy.

Basically what the church did was shut down the minds! In 1984 the "OBEDIENCE TO THE ORGANIZATION MANTRA" was started. A new enemy was invented the "APOSTATE" he did not exist prior to 1984. Shunning did not exist prior to 1984. But it was necessary to be able to create a means of a Gestapo informant policy in order to control minds to where you take my generation [77] and create a "1984 George Orwell" absolute mind controlled society as exists today. THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THAT 1987 ARTICLE! To hunt down apostates and separate them by shunning!

It was the Son of God who uttered the words of Matt. 24: 48-51, it was "A Time to Speak When?" that made those words a reality.

The pre1975 JW Church was a true church with a message [though a product of fiction] The message imploded in 1975. What was once a church became a true "snare and a racket!!!

The "racket" was the Kingdom Hall loans, which created cash flow on the interest payments. The real racket was that the Hall's were deeded over to the church as being dedicated to Jehovah. To where the church created a world wide real estate empire with the only expense being the paper the contracts were written on.

The "snare" is the internal judicial system and the sanction of shunning.

Please take the time to read the 2013 RNWT revision of Lev.5: 1. Read Barbara Anderson's essay "Flawed Decrees Conceal Criminals". Google commentary on Lev.5:1 go to Bible Hub read to understand what a scholarly workmanship the 2013 Lev. 5:1 revision really is. Then read paragraphs 6, 7 of "A Time to Speak When?'. Then you will start to see a true mystery! To date Barbara Anderson is the only person who I have gotten to see the point. Yet she has never attributed me with the credit.

My efforts are not to toot a horn! my efforts are to get you folks to see the reason that the church cloaked the 2013 revision of Lev.5:1 in secrecy is to understand that if the church becomes transparent as to how they twisted Lev.5: 1 in order to fabricate a Gestapo informant policy designed to ferret out APOSTATES. Then FAIL to reveal that they employ deception to fabricate policy, to families of whom forfeiture of human life is mandatory and enforced by disassociation and SHUNNING! Now you have a legal way and means to deal with the issue of this post!

Just for the moment view me as the smartest guy in the room. Once the light comes on you will see "that there is nothing new under the sun". This is nothing more than failure [1975] "swines ear" turned into a "silk purse".

Again the article "A Time to Speak When?" was written in 1987, a tool to ferret out APOSTATES. the real problem is in 2013 when the church revises Lev.5:1. You understand that is to understand the key to the literal taking down of a church!

Realize I am a mechanic not a wordsmith, I can't hold a candle to the writing skills of many on this site. This is heavy stuff BUT when understood you see just what Jesus was talking about Matt. 24: 48-51.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

@ Bill Covert

Realize I am a mechanic not a wordsmith, I can't hold a candle to the writing skills of many on this site.

Thank you for adding this.

You raise a heap of objections and I’m sure it’s being digested in many parts of the world right now.

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

Something I picked up from the Beroean Pickets site is that the Israelite nation was a sovereign nation with its own judicial and legal system, independent of other nations. Christians, regardless of denomination, do not have a land or a nation of their own, they are all subjects of the rulers and authorities that hold power in their respective countries. This is why Jesus ordered to pay back Caesar's things to Caesar, and God's things to God. The law of the land must be obeyed unless it expressly forbids us to worship our God. And even that is my own interpretation because Jesus didn't specify, but we have the example of first century Christians who refused to stop worshiping and preaching despite having been ordered to do so by the secular authorities.

If JW can break the law to rat on a br or sr then how come they obeyed Caesar's COVID-19 restrictions to stop them from going from house to house, and from gathering together? A clear case of a law going against us giving back God's things to God?

I know they use Zoom meetings and letter writing as an excuse that they were still giving back to God.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Kerry, as someone who has always been an outsider to JWs (I never joined), I was flabbergasted to find that, two decades after I had lost interest in all things WT, they had abandoned the door to door work, merely to comply with a Govt requirement. The door to door work was sacrosanct, back in the day! It was their go-to distinction that proved that they were "Jehovah's people". And they dropped it like a hot potato at the first sign of government pressure!

I said that to the first JW who came to our door after the WT lifted their lockdown procedures, that their "cowardly governing body" had folded in the face of government pressure. The lady said "But it was a government directive!"

I said "You've defied government directives before!" (We all know how proud they are of Rutherford's jail time and how they sent loyal JWs to prison during the Vietnam war) She couldn't disagree with that, so she and her husband left.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Not Former Kerry, as someone who has always been an outsider to JWs (I never joined), I was flabbergasted to find that, two decades after I had lost interest in all things WT, they had abandoned the door to door work, merely to comply with a Govt requirement. The door to door work was sacrosanct, back in the day! It was their go-to distinction that proved that they were "Jehovah's people". And they dropped it like a hot potato at the first sign of government pressure!

The ironic thing is they would say that they stopped the D2D out of love for the brothers and love of neighbour (ie saving lives by not spreading COVID).

So they were going against gods laws in order to save life using the principal of pucket nephesh - So, putting life before all commandments.

Why cant they do the same for the commandment against (eating)blood????

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Diogenesister, I suppose it all comes down to the legal responsibility thing. If they tell JWs to keep going door to door in the face of government mandates, it's pretty easy to prove the WT's guilt, and they can have the book thrown at them by the legal system. In the case of the blood doctrine, they can weasel their way out of direct responsibility by claiming that individual JWs choose to exercise their consciences according to Biblical principles. Saving the lives of a few loyal-unto-the-death JWs isn't worth overturning the blood doctrine. I wonder if it makes GB members happy to know that they can order their loyal followers to die?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit