• MightyV8
  • MightyV8
  • MightyV8
  • MightyV8
  • MightyV8
  • MightyV8
  • caves
    caves

MV8- the one with adam and eve leaving the garden and commenting on the sword. I noticed they are wearing animal clothes. They didnt eat meat so apparently a bear must have skinned itself out of shame for adams sin . ugg the logic of it all.

I had to many questions from a the age of 5 on.... no wonder I was thrown under the bus as often as the jws could. How dare I use logic.

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

Caves

Yes you are right you are not allowed to use logic and I had the same problem from about 5yrs old

Not sure if you are aware but the bears in Adams day before they become imperfect would shed their skin twice a yr this started just before Adam sinned which was a great blessing from Jehovah,

unfortunately, Jehovah failed to understand the implication of introducing weaponry at such an early age for mankind, therefore, Jehovah alone is solely responsible for showing humans what swords are made for and what they are capable of doing in the wrong hands (sarcasm included)

Ps same goes for Abel not eating meat but he had the forcite to understand Jehovah loves the smell of fried onions and BBQ meat nobody told him this he just.......knew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit