My First Post:My Story.(Part 1)

by Death by Questions 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Welcome to the board, thanks for sharing your story, and I look forward to the rest of it.

All to often we hear the so many stories of coverups, it makes me sick.

My dad is still a jw, was an elder for years,even the PO at one time. When my mother committed suicide after she was d/f for smoking, after he had an affair with a sister who was only 8 yrs older than me, my dad was also d/f.

It has been 17 yrs since my mom's death, and my dad is now just a MS. From what I understand , this was such a big scandle within the circuit , that the elders, CO's thru the years, will not ever let him be an elder. I remember them asking me what I thought,,,,,,, many were concerned he might have had something to do with her death,, which is hard to believe but if you knew the circumstances of it all, you might wonder too. Still, there was always that shadow of a doubt , he was no longer irreprehensible. To this day my mother's death is still talked about and my dad even moved away from our old congregation.

I think that is why my dad hates me so much..... If it weren't for me , he might be an elder again. His one true love in life,,,,,,,,,,,,position and power, because it sure isnt me.

That is why EVEN if the JW's had the Bible truth down to a tee, I want NOTHING to do with the organization and who they put to lead the flock. I would rather die. I am grateful that I know their teachings are wrong, and that one day they will be exposed for not only being liars, and for their coverups, they will be made to answer for the evil.

• Death by Questions
    Death by Questions

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/48030/1.ashx - Part 2

That is why EVEN if the JW's had the Bible truth down to a tee, I want NOTHING to do with the organization and who they put to lead the flock. I would rather die. I am grateful that I know their teachings are wrong, and that one day they will be exposed for not only being liars, and for their coverups, they will be made to answer for the evil.

.................I couldn't agree more with that,L.E. Even if they had the truth, if supporting that corruptive arrangement is what I have to do in order to live, I'd rather die. However, I'd like to believe that thats not how God intends things to be. And if he is truly a just God, which I believe he is,he will take care of all the crap,to say it very nicely,that we see today. If he is not just and loving, then I want no part of him anyway.I still have faith in a just God,since it seems to me that for the most part, good in the world outweighs the bad. I believe one way or another hopefully through God himself,that good will eventually take over. I don't know if that makes any sense,but..... I don't consider myself a JW anymore, Im still to close to the org having just woken up,to think that much.

Anyway,thanks again guys, I'll deffinetely keep posting.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Jeeesus Calamity! You do have a way with words! Couldn't have captured the concept more graphically!

caveman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit