Small introduction.

by Faust 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome Faust! I look forward to your thoughts and feeling in future comments. Maverick

• shera
    shera

Hello and welcome

Glad your here.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad you found us faust!!!! Sounds like your Dad is a real MAN!!!! I am sure he will be free one day....- Enjoyed your testimony- You will find many more on http://wwwjwinfoline.com/page/audio.htm I am there under Grace Gough " He knocked on my door I answered"

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Welcome Faust, I am sure you will be as happy as we all are in this forum and make many new friends.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Welcome Faust. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and some of your experience as a former JW.

It's always great when folks like yourself, jump in here, and put in your 2 cents worth: after awhile, that gathers interest, and you, like many others on this forum become: valuable members.

Thanks for sharing, and certainly look forward to more of your thoughts and comments.

Best wishes, always from Rayzorblade.

• Coqui
    Coqui

Faust,

Bienvenido!!! Son Cabrones!!! Si????????

Welcome, glad you made the escape. You give me confidence and assurance. You have 2 years plus on me out of those meetings that made me brain dead.

Yo vivia entre los hermanos latinos fuera de los estados unidos y creo que ellos estan mas pendiente de nosotros que las congregaciones en los estados unidos. Tu has pasado por mucho. Buena Suerte!!!

Daniel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit