Trying to Send German Comedian to District Convention :-)))))

by GermanXJW 19 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I did it!! Somehow I found the proper words and clicked on the "5"....hopefully he will do a show on the dubs1

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I gave you a High Five! I'd love to see it. If he does the show...I'd like for you to post a summary of it along with a translation of the transcript. I thought it was funny when BBC's Panorama confronted Ted Jarecz at a DC in Oklahoma, USA. He didn't have much to say, and actually got pretty rude.

Coon

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hi German JW

I gave your idea a vote of 5 too! Stephan Raab is funny! But I liked his show more when it was shown only once a week! To watch him every night is a bit too much...

I have a colleague who met with Raab to discuss some computer work, my friend said he is a total arschloch (excuse the French). The meeting almost ended up in a fist fight! Funny!

Tschuess!

The Pope

• greven
    greven

Voted 5 too. Hope it works keep us updated if it becomes selected!

Greven

• Been there
    Been there

I finally found the error of my ways and did it right this time. You got the big 5 from me.

I would have rather won a million dollars though.

• blackout
    blackout

ROFLMAO I gave you a five tooo hahaha.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Done! Let us know if it actually happens!!!!!!!

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Done 5 times for good measure.

Keep us posted.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Meiinun and Doneiin Schtat !

5 for this thread and 5 for the rating

Just the thought of that happeniing at a Diistrikt Aksembli is giving me the giggles !

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Thankyou for clicking more than 550 times on the link above which make it the most clicked on in the last 100 days and the thirdmost ever.

I hope that makes it outstanding for the makers of the show.

Click Here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit