Thankyou U.S.A

by TruckerGB 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Trucker you got a lot of class mate...ebn fer a roiyt olde bloke from Baaaath...Luv ya man and look forward to our next meeting. BTW...just so everyone knows...it took Trucker 7.89675432 hours to type all that out...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• animal
    animal

I swore I wouldnt reply to any more dallas threads....

BUT... I couldnt wait to meet you dude. Not many know that Trucker is a member of a motorcycle club, and that they voted to make me a member.... We had agreed to swap patches, but I never thought I would become a member. Now, after all that, we are considering making Trucker a Sons of Liberty Rider, the first international member.

I must say tho.... I only understood about 1 out of 10 words you said. Most of my replies to you were "HUH???"..... hehehe

Ride on dude.

Animal

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

huh? animal! lol

It was great seeing you again, (((Trucker))). I hope your trip back home was easier than the one getting to the U.S.A.

Tell everyone at the pub hello for me and Steve!

Hugs,

j2bf

• Englishman
    Englishman
    I must say tho.... I only understood about 1 out of 10 words you said. Most of my replies to you were "HUH???"..... hehehe

Me too!

Englishman.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Animal,I had the same , but I think I said yes and no in the right places he he,if I didnt,ooops.

Wild Horses,now I could get myself into a lot of trouble giving you an answer,dont take that too literally,but one thing the English and the Scots are good at is taking the rise out of each other,in a very friendly way.

So to answer your question,,,,,,men in skirts,,,,.

I will now duck for cover,and wait for the fallout.

Cheers,

Rich.

• Xena
    Xena

It was great to meet you Trucker! lol you are easier to understand than LT...you talk a bit slower more like us southerners

Hope to catch up with you again....who knows maybe in England sometime....

• teejay
    teejay

I say again...

... I'm sorry I missed the festivities in Big D. There were two or three that I especially wanted to meet. (can you say Xena and Heaven?)

My male proclivities aside, I have no doubt whatsoever that ALL of the participants were and are fine people and the activities all the best. What disturbs me -- in a way -- is that we can plan (and happen) to meet a Trucker from across the planet, yet living right around the corner from us is an equally good person who we'll -- by chance -- never meet.

All around me in my life are people I'd like to hang out with -- decent people... people who are honorable and that I'd have a good time with and value as friends. Yet, unless luck intervenes, I'll never meet. That bothers me.

• teejay
    teejay

Ooops! Sorry to be under Xena... but I can live with it!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Ok ya'll,

BIGLAMPINSKYBELONGJESUSGONEBUGGERUP. (its night).

Take care,

Rich.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

((((((Rich))))))

I had a blast chit chatting with you. Can't wait to see you again.

Cheerio,

Carol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit