Chapter 24 New Boy 50 years a Watchtower slave

by new boy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

'Stuefloten's Sweat Shop' Yes that was another story I remember.

I say the press room "animals" with all due respect. They were the cream of the crop. I'm glad I ended my time on a press.

I was one of the first guys in the "Towers" room T 211 first then T 240.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

My housekeeping assignment in '75 was the 2nd floor at the towers. Don't remember the #'s but it was the inside rooms, facing a brick wall of the towers. Very dark, very depressing (before remodeling). C. Gielio was the housekeeper across the hall. Norma Sanchez and Virginia Walls were upstairs on the 3rd floor. The four of us would get together for breaks (and gossip) 🤓

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    say the press room "animals" with all due respect. They were the cream of the crop.

I know what you mean.

• mann377
    mann377

I was on the third floor of the Towers. It looked out the front of the hotel above the entrance. My room mate was Joel Reed. We had our own bath room, each had a walkin closet. Not bad.

New boy do you remember Norman Dignard and his make ready crew? Ha Ha. What was your impression of Richard Wheelock?

• new boy
    new boy

I remember Norman Dignard. I'm not done with Wheelock, more to come.

I was in front of the entrance of the towers too on the second floor room T 240 there were only four really nice rooms on each floor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit