Sorry to do this!!!!!!!!!!

by REALNESS 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Buster
    Buster

Craig,

It isn't you. Its the West Coast. We boys from the Northeast are steeped in it from birth, forkin' A, yeah. (Disagreements: start a new thread) When I first moved out here I felt like some people were on the verge of tears at a little sarcasm (sahcasm for us cool guys). Besides, you're probably not yourself now that Katie has left you.

• Valis
    Valis

onacruse...you will be happy to know bikerchic is doing fine and were having a great time....I asked her if she wanted to say hi, but she was busy...you know how that goes eh onanism...*LOL*...dude we haven't talked in some time...I've been busy seeing to the Apostacy that sucks so much and reading Plato's "Analogy of The Cave", which any JW worth their salt would stay away from like the plague...just too simple a concept for them to see that people really do need to get past the puppet master assholes who don't really allow the light of truth to shine and the beauty of all things human to exist in their world of shadowy truth, that can only be explained by faith. The irony is that they think they do the same thing as the one who goes into the cave and pulls the person out of the cave into the light that can many times be too blinding for the dubbie to handle. Little do they know they are doing the reverse... only to fill the cave with lost souls that resemble a shell of a human instead of the loving beings I know exist all over the world.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Platonic Sardonic" class

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

egg em on Really sorry to do this

Re your " Apostacy Sucks " thread you let it slip out:

i will have you know i have the most lovely soft skin and my golden locks are the envy of my congregation... i have just been appointed chief microphone attendant and the sisters drool when i breeze up and down the aisles.

I'm sure the gals are glad to have you back...... chief !

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

molhie; i say it again your name is way off base. i'm quite aware what a molhie nigg is . it a slang and or form of the nigg## word . it comes from italian for eggplant. ( don't quote my spelling) molingon, molhieyam, etc. for anyone to use such a well know slang of the word nigg** here is repulseive. try going up to a black person and call them a molhie nigg. see what happens. i don't think you have been living in a cave all your life, even if you are a jw. so now cut the bull . if you want to debate the wt. start with me. i let you know in advance you better be able to back up that the wt was choosen be god in 1919. i will debate any wt teaching. but it will always come back to the fact that the wt was never choosen by jesus at any time. and that a fact. so when you are ready , we can get down to the facts....john

• starScream
    starScream

Johnny, all

I didnt realize that was how "moo-ley" is spelled but yes. Johnny is right a 'molhie' is a slang word for n***** used by Italians, especially in New York/New Jersey.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Jay, I am sorry you have been deactivated. Personally, even though you were a little offensive and mean spirited towards those on this board, I still don't feel you don't still have something go contribute here. After all, everyone, we dealt with a lot worse with You Know, and we even sometimes miss hearing from him now that he is gone. One thing that really urks me MN. The Watchtower label of "apostate" that they give those of us who no longer allow our conscience to go along with their religious false treachings, It is a cruel way go inspire members to ostracize targeted ones. And control families. Well I do hope Simon "re-instates" you. (ewww I hate that word) You are just a little wet behind the ears. Just be careful of those "drooling sisters".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit