Leah Remini - Scientology

by tresdecu 12 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I asked my JW mother if she watched,and all she could say was how thin she thought Leah Remini looked. And she mentioned how they sure don't teach their members morals.

Now,that I think about it,maybe she was looking for the differences with the Witnesses. Maybe the similarities scared her. She's on high alert mode right now anyway. Since my one brother brought up the U.N and the Witness connection to her.

• kozmo
    kozmo

I made it it a point to watch this along with my non-jw bride. She exclaimed that it sounded oh so familiar. Gave me such an uneasy feeling about it all. I watched it for a half an hour and I swear it almost gave me flashbacks!

• truthlover
    truthlover

She was on Wendy Williams today and mentioned how if she met Travolta or Kirstie Alley on the street, they would turn away from her and she would turn away from them as they would get it trouble if they had anything to do with her.... ding, ding.. and they don't believe in God - just the bad alien spirits that came out of a volcano that has to be cleared from their minds on a regular basis - she said 2 1/2 hours a day!! and had to do three months being brainwashed or brought back to" clarity" once when she had a report or reports written up on her for saying or doing the wrong thing against perceived scientology teachings... plus all the money she expended to purchase Hubbards books to work her way up the system over the 30 years she was in.....

So much reminded me of the "truth" - people turning you in and having to meet with committee and being put on reproof and /or have a bible study to regain your spitiruality, monetary support (amway) system, getting new convenrts to support the Amway(pyramid) system, disfellowshipping - shunning - complete control over your life and making you believe it is Gods will... and on and on

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit