2019--Two New Documents Arrived!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2019 Congregation Field Service and Meeting Attendance Report-S-1-E

2019 Elders Meet With Regular Pioneers--Special Pioneers-and Field Missionaries.-S-211-20-E

What is the Teaching Toolbox mentioned in above Elders Meeting documents? See, 2015-07 Kingdom Ministry pg.3
    Here:

Atlantis!
  • iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

YOU ROCK!

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Thanks a lot

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Thank you for sharing this, Atlantis!

omg, it’s just the same boring, mindless, repetitive drivel over and over and over and over.

They think they’re spicing it up by using cool new lingo, “The Teaching Tool Box” which is just their same old crap, same old publications, but oooh, videos too.

And the letter of appreciation (to be carefully read to the pioneers, word for word, exactly as stated) from the GB, pompous bastards...

This is all so sickening to me now, but I do appreciate you sharing this, thank you.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

In the elder talk outline to be given to the pioneers...first-off, I notice no mention of Jesus Christ in the talk...then under the subheading "FULLY ACCOMPLISH YOUR MINISTRY" it says the following:

'Jehovah is the Great Evangelizer, or Bringer of the good news!'

That has got to be a typo! Everyone knows that Jesus Christ is the great evangelizer, or bringer of the good news! If that doesn't cause a good percentage of pioneers to pause and wonder 'what the hell!'...nothing will!

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Thanks Atlantis.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Firstly, Thank you Atlantis. Really appreciate your work. PIMO I am and find these 'secret' things

most interesting.

@JW GoneBad.

That is what I thought also, however the jws see their big fella as 'IT'.

Evangelizer (‎10 occurrences)
    The Greek eu·ag·ge·li·stesʹ (evangelizer) is closely related to the word eu·ag·geʹli·on, “good news” or “gospel.” (See GOOD NEWS; also Na 1:15, ftn; Mt 4:23, ftn.) ... Jehovah is the Great Evangelizer, or Bringer of good news.
    it-1 pp. 770-771 - Insight, Volume 1

10 If there was no creation of man and woman in the garden of Eden and the Great God of the universe, Jehovah, had nothing to do with putting man here, then there was no sin to be taken away by the second Adam, Jesus Christ. ... He was a great Christian evangelizer, a man of faith who said: “For, indeed, Christ, while we were yet weak, died for ungodly men at the appointed time.” (Rom. 5:6)
    w67 1/1 pp. 13-21 - The Watchtower—1967

(Bold highlight by me)

So, as i read it jesus is the great christian evangelizer. Mmm Notice the 'interesting use of high and lower case letters?

jtg

• careful
    careful

So they're still turning in return visits, even in EU lands? What about the GDPR-inspired directive to longer write down the addresses of "interested persons"? Isn't that how a person becomes an RV?

As always, thanks Atlantis.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Now Jehovah is the Great Evangeliser. Oi vey. Poor Jesus isn’t even boss of his own good news.

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

А на русском будет что?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit