UN against the U.S. and Great Britian

by BillyBob 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

What happened to the "Little horn and the Big horn"?

Or am I getting confused with "Holy Macaroni! Look at all them f**** indians!"

Whatever.

Englishman.

• happy man
    happy man

I think what happend now is wery exaiting, perhaps we see Europe going there one way, and we see today Germany, france, Russia saing no to war, in UN. perhaps we son have two power,EU, and US.

This is a perfeckt topic fore europe to disstance them self from wild west US, who want to rule all over, ofcourse this is a very dangerus game, fore evryone, but who of us could tell this 1 year ago?

• Erich
    Erich

Possibly the whole world will be brought into a contrary position against the anglo-american army... Nobody is presently able to foresee or anticipate the outcome of a war against Irak. A french/german/russian/chinese-alliance is stronger than the US-army. If the world of muslims falls out of control (during the war, perhaps as a result of using mini-nukes etc.), there MUST come a strong army to stop the chaos. In such a period of time the US-army is completely TOO WEAK at all to get control over the chaotic situation! They can recruit only about 500 000 soldiers (maximum, because they have no compulsory military service more) - but you need more than 50 millions to stand against 1 trillion muslem-people !!!

Do you now understand the prophesy of the bible in a new and better way? I hope so....!

E.

• Gerard
    Gerard

What I wonder is what are the JWs saying now that their Beast, the UN, is actualy trying to avoid war?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome aboard BillyBob. You're most welcome and thanks for the introductory "teaser".

My own feeling is that many of the R&F may "scratch their heads" over this one, but just like an itch, it soon goes away!

Still, it will belong in their "cupboard of doubts" that will one day be opened when they have their very own "Crisis of Conscience".

Cheers, Ozzie

• Erich
    Erich

Gerard wrote : What I wonder is what are the JWs saying now that their Beast, the UN, is actualy trying to avoid war?

Oh man, wait a moment. The european/russian/chinese-alliance (I told before) has ATHEISTIC roots now. Maybe they will tepresent the tool in the hands of god to keep away "babylon the great". The US-army certainly not. They are too weak, and they are tools of para-christiany sects and fundamental groups....

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The european/russian/chinese-alliance (I told before) has ATHEISTIC roots now.

Erich, you can't have "roots NOW"; it's either one or the other. Historically, you'd be hard pressed trying to define Europe's roots as non-Christian, the same with Russia. The way they are now, of course, is a different matter.

It seems your comment is still reliant on the WTS' interpretation of Revelation 16:19. Try widening out your perspective. Or, to put it another way, when using Bible doctrine, stick to what the Bible actually says, not what the bound volumes of Borg teachings have filtered into your perceptions.

Cheers, Ozzie

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Hello and Welcome!

As a whole, it won't cause too much of the Witnesses to leave. It will cause some, as did all the other dynamic teachings. One effect that I laugh about is that they are going to have to re-write their books again. They will have to delete the old teachings from record and phase them out like their other changed teachings. This will be more amunition to convince new people from joining the cult of the WT.
    Your thoughts are always welcome here, thanks for sharing.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Hello and Welcome!

As a whole, it won't cause too much of the Witnesses to leave. It will cause some, as did all the other dynamic teachings. One effect that I laugh about is that they are going to have to re-write their books again. They will have to delete the old teachings from record and phase them out like their other changed teachings. This will be more amunition to convince new people from joining the cult of the WT.
    Your thoughts are always welcome here, thanks for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit