Attention FL Apostates (and anyone else interested)

by SpiceItUp 12 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I would like to set up a last minute gathernig to anyone interested for March 16th afternoon or early evening. Anyone interested can contact me at [email protected] for further info.

There will be a special guest in attendance. If anyone knows who it is, please do not give it away for privacy reasons.

Spice

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAH!

I bet I can gues!

• Francois
    Francois

What city? Makes a difference if it's in Miami or Jacksonville, you know.

francois

• christopherceo
    christopherceo

Where be this event? I am in Pensacola.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Well I am in SW FL so if I am going to drive anywhere I'd rather not go any more than 2-3 hrs from home. Closer to home would be preferable. So I imagine anywhere from Tampa to Naples would be the area to consider. (Sorry I shoulda been a little more specific )

I was going to see who was interested and then pick a place somewhere in the middle so I could suit evryone if possible.

Joy---Yeah I am sure you know exactly who it is.

• Jourles
    Jourles

>> I was going to see who was interested and then pick a place somewhere in the middle so I could suit evryone if possible.

How about Bunghole, IA? That's fairly middle.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Bunghole????? Is that a real city/town???? And what is it the middle of ??????.......

Middle (or southern) of FL to be more specific

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

bttt

hmmm....must be the location...I knew FL was a dud (at least down here where its sooo freaking HOT).

If anyone is interested it would be nice to know by this weekend so we can pick a place to meetup.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This is only a guess, and I know I might be wrong, but is the special guest the freshly resurrected King Solomon?

• Englishman
    Englishman
    There will be a special guest in attendance. If anyone knows who it is, please do not give it away for privacy reasons.

Bet I know who it is!!!

Excellent.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit