WOOHOO!!!! I FINALLY got my car fixed!!!!

by nativenyr23 11 Replies latest jw friends

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

As many of you witnessed at the November Apostofest in Dallas, i severely ruined my car because i was in such a damn hurry to get my car parked at Gloria's REDICULOUSLY NARROW parking ramp!!! With a $500 deductible, and no job....i was forced to drive around in a wrecked car....although i tried REALLY REALLY HARD to swap cars w/MegaDude, since his is IDENTICAL... to no avail....he'd not had enough beer i guess.

WELL....after much scrimping, saving, and several AVON ORDERS later (yes, i sell avon now - please visit my website: www.youravon.com/dianaflores )......I GOT MY CAR FIXED......WOOOHOOO....AND SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY!!!!!!! i could almost cry....

• Valis
    Valis

native...good to hear Carmageddon is over...hee hee.. *still rubbing tooshie*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• TheStar
    TheStar

Glad you got your car fixed and your happy chica! But man what a shameless Avon plug! LOL Thanks for stealing my idea.. hehe

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<watching the two Avon girls mud wrestle for clients here>

glad you got your car fixed, NativeNY! And it was great to finally meet you last weekend!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

AVON PLUG? ? ? MEEE???? DID I DO THAT?????? heheeheeeheheee

Joy it was GREAT to finally meet you!!!! you were one of the first people i spoke with on this board. you're a sweetie!
    Native

And there will be no MUD WRESTLING here without admission. Please see Animal for more TICKETS.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

with hand up in the air. I sell Avon too. But you don't have to mud wrestle me for customers. I have the Canadian market.

• email
    email

Glad you're fixed your car... now you have no excuses not to drive me around Dallas on the next Apostafest!!

Take are Native... you are one cool dudette !

• Faraon
    Faraon

Ouch, It must've hurt. Poor kitty.

Oh, Car. I thought you had written cat.

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

You got it Email. No problem.

Faraon: No problems w/my kitty. Just my car

Native

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Hey, "Crash" um, I mean, Native, sweetie,

Perhaps we could put some wrap around bumpers on your car for the next apostofest? Or maybe just hang some tires around the whole damn car. That way you'll be good to go no matter how narrow the garage ramp is. Heh, heh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit