Agression @ latest Broadcasting

by Gorbatchov 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

What I don’t get, is the agression seen in the latest, September broadcasting.

If something is not usefull here at G.’s home, we look If it can be used for an other purpose or store it or put it away in a trash bin. That’s what we learn our children.

It seems that for JW.org officials it is practice to get very angry and smash items on the floor.

Somehow the real face of brotherhood is showed here. And If someone is not usefull for the organization, we don’t look If there is another way to use or respect it.

Thanks brother for showing me your insight with this intelligent illustration.

G.

• Darth FayDehr
    Darth FayDehr

These broadcasts are showing the rank and file what their leaders are really like. Hopefully these broadcasts will continue to wake people up!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

OK i get it now Gorby ,seeing another post cleared it up for me .( I dont watch JW.ORG) and your right the G.B.have shown up their real self`s in this broadcast and as D.F.D. has said other people will wake up.

Of course apologists will just say he`s just human and imperfect and humans make mistakes .

So where does Jehovah God / Christ Jesus running/controlling this earthly organization come into play here ?

Doesn`t anybody edit or proof read/visualize what goes on air / video before its released ?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Yep @smiddy3, I think this is not what the PR guys want to be aired.

G.

• btlc
    btlc

That retard (Kenneth Flodin) destroyed three large breads with rat poison, garlic powder and some other sht at broadcasting some years ago. Compare that with Jesus's teaching about bread: "that's my body", "collect leftovers - don't throw it away", etc.

I don't know why is that psycho allowed to represent JW teachings. On the other hand...

• Listener
    Listener

He must be good buddies with his mate Anthony Morris III, otherwise know as Tight Pants Tony.

Of all the Governing Body members Tight Pants got mentioned on two separate occasions in this latest Broadcast. One was to suggest viewers watch something he had previously broadcast and the second time was to introduce his morning worship about being disciplined to not watch "Days of Our Lives" and other Soap Operas.

It's a pity he doesn't have a good sense of humor, he's find himself laughing at his speeches.

• flipper
    flipper

In a strange kind of way I hope the WT leaders keep broadcasting crazy shit like this on their website so as to possibly shock some JW's who might be sitting on the fence about TTATT so more JW's will jump off to the freedom of mind side of the issue. So yes GB- by all means , keep letting psycho's like Lett and this latest freak keep presenting the broadcast's ! You're actually doing your followers a favor exposing your crazy leaders. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

For those who may wish to view the September video, can anyone provide a link to it?

The website isn't very helpful.

• skin
    skin

To watch the famous glass breaking scene , go to 21:10 on this video.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201809_1_VIDEO

• hoser
    hoser

The leaders of this organization are condescending toward the average publisher just trying to make his/her way through life. It looks to me like they have some entitlement issues. They expect us to be treated like crap by them and to smile about it and think that they are the best thing since sliced bread. The sad thing is that most Jws fall for this shit. I know I did until I woke the fuck up.

Ultimately the human race are animals just like cows,chickens or monkeys. This asshole Flodin is no different. He has risen to the top of the bethel herd by being covertly aggressive. Others have been stepped on and stayed on the bottom because he took advantage of them. No different than a “worldly” corporation. All that this lazy cunt wants is what every human, mouse, tiger, coyote wants. A full stomach and a safe place to spend the night.

He and tight pants are pissed at university education because it teaches what I spoke of in the previous paragraph. The truth about human nature. If enough people receive proper education they won’t donate and these clowns might just have to get a real job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit