A first for me

by thinkers wife 19 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

Oh that just sounds Wonderful!
    I live about 7 hours from TW and Thinker and we plan on getting together (someday)I have really enjoyed getting to know many in personal emails, and message services here on the web. I think it would be really great to personally meet some.
    I live in the middle of the boon docks in North Carolina mountains, and if anyone is heading my way for vacation or to disappear let me know!
    wendy

• waiting
    waiting

hey riz,

carmel-i hope there are future meetings, you are a true gentleman.

NO WAY!!!!!!!! That old fool - still trying to get women in his cave, which he's now abandoned, just calling it something else.

I'm so jealous - I'd have to make that tall fool sit down just to look him in the eye - and I would do that, thank you very much.

Btw, my husband & I met with COMF and his girlfriend, along with another infrequent poster here, Believer, in Texas last week for dinner. I concur strongly - meet each other if at all possible - the evening was so very nice and interesting.

waiting

• mommy
    mommy

Riz,

If I ever need to join the Witness Protection Program can I come and live with you?

ROFLOL. Well I did kinda give it away huh? I meant disappear in the sense of disappear and hide with your thoughts. This country is so beautiful it is easy to find spots everywhere for that. I just know I am so close to nature here, it is relly a peaceful feeling,and a calming effect for my heart.
    But heck if you need to hide we can do that too. You know Rudolph has been hiding here for years, and the feds still haven't found him yet. They have a million dollar reward on him. So you could come and hunt for a man and end up richer.heehee
    wendy

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hi Rachel, Nate! It was great fun and the coffee wasn't all that bad! Long day but I'm back and reflecting on our brief encounter. I see the old wind bag is jealous, she would be! Thanks for the great weather. I still can't believe that I can't see the air!

talk to you later! I wish the best for you and your spouses. Hope we're neighbors soon!

carmel

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Rob, Rob, Rob,
    Always tryin' to steal my thunder!! , I would have got that in there at some point!! Love you, you know that.
    Nate,
    I have read some of Rileygurl's post, wish she had more time to share. You come on over with Riley, with or without Riz, the more the better.
    Waiting,
    Don't be jealous!!! You are invited too. Would love to meet you and your mate!
    TW

• Englishman
    Englishman

Simon,

I've had a couple of posters from H 20 turn up in my pub unexpectedly. Fortunately, everyone in there knows I'm the Englishman, so as I'm only 200 yards away I was in there like a flash.

It was great!

If anyone else wants to meet up, email me and I'll give you my phone number.

Englishman.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Wen,
    You know how I feel about you!!! Didn't mean to leave you out!!
    TW

• mommy
    mommy

TW,
    ROFLOL! I just read this you are to much! Of course I felt slighted, I removed you from my mailing list, my christmas list and tore your number out of my phone book
    Heehee I love you too
    wendy

• riz
    riz

OK people...

I swear this thread wasn't my sinister plot to ruin long-time friendships.

....Or was it?

riz

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Wendy,
    I was on your Christmas list!! Too Cool!
    Riz,
    You win some, you lose some. What I am really upset about is the Christmas list!
    TW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit