Atlanta Apostofest?

by Francois 23 Replies latest members meetups

• pmouse
    pmouse

I'm just north of Atlanta myself. I too will watch this thread to see how it develops. I just love the terminology "Apostofest".

• Francois
    Francois

Anyone who has ever bought a Watchtower is elegible as far as I'm concerned. And if you have to deal with the JWs on a daily basis, the for sure you're elegible.

Something strange is going on. I haven't seen this thread since the day I posted it. I don't know where it's been lurking, but all of a sudden it popped back up. I seems there is a great instability on the board in that you never know what you're going to see or what happened to any given thread. In that regard, I liked the old one better. At least you knew where your posts were at any given time.

francois

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

anybody seen francois lately?

• gumby
    gumby

Hey Unc,

You can't go to Atlanta. That's the same type of place where they made that movie and the bucktooth hillbillies made that guy winnie like a pig and did naughty things to him!

( Francois is going to kick Gumby's ass for this one )

Gumby

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ooo gumby, well bugger me with a porkypine .. Atlanta's that far south eh? .. maybe i oughta take farkel raft'n in Montana instead

oh lord deliverence me from evil, unc.

hey.. who said i'm goi'n to America? (where guns outnumber braincells .. at least us aussies have an excuse - like our native animals, we sacrificed brain power in favor of survival .. that's my story and i'm stick'n to it!

• gumby
    gumby

maybe i oughta take farkel raft'n in Montana instead

Well...if you do and he starts playin a banjo and winkin at ya.......ya better jump in the water and swim for your life!

Gumby

• Jourles
    Jourles

It is official. I will be in Atlanta during the week of July 28 - August 1. I can stay through the weekend before or at the end of those days. I would prefer at the end of the week, Saturday/Sunday, August 2nd and 3rd. I'm not sure what my schedule will be like during the week, but I figure that most evenings will be free.

I will be staying on the north side of town near Duluth.

LET'S GET THIS THING GOING!

• waiting
    waiting

Mannnnnnnnnnn, you'd better plan on good air conditioning & bug spray in August in the South.

Btw, Atlanta gathering sounds good. I'm 4 hrs directing East of Atlanta.

Additional Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn, you'd better have some damned good directions too.

Atlanta's HUGE!

Coke ain't bad either. Perfer wine.......of course, would hate to be the only one drinking alcohol

Whatcha say People from Atlanta (do y'all have a nickname?)..........besides the ones we call you?

waiting - south carolina

• Jourles
    Jourles

Waiting, I am with you. Coke vs. Wine? No contest there. I will be with the happy, laid back crowd instead of the wired, bouncing-off-the-walls one.

Of course, we could always have an indoor gathering....we don't have to be sitting outside the entire time being eaten by large blood-sucking vermin.

C'mon Atlantans, get this fest going.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Update >>>

I will not be there for July 28-Aug 1. I have some new "directions" from higher up mandating that I be there from Sept. 22-Sept. 26 instead. Seeing this thread all but died, let's get this fest planned.

(why do I have a feeling that Atlanta will never make the Apostafest list of cities??)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit