Your assignment , to be an Guardian Angel.

by James Mixon 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Your assignment to watch over brother xxx for the next 80 years. Some Guardian Angels are assigned to protect and guide a particular person, group, kingdom or country. The assignment to watch over one person sounds boring, is it a 24 hour thing.

What happen when his assigned person get into a altercation with another person assigned by another angel, do they make bets who will win. If there is a angel assigned to watch over me he must be bored out of his mind. What about the angels assigned to watch over the millions of children starving today, are they on lunch break. Guardian Angels my ass, nothing but BS....

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Good questions, never thought about it from that angle.

Angels, demons, God, Satan...it all smells like BS the more you think about it.

• Simon
    Simon
    They watch you when you shower and go to the loo.
  • OverlappingGeneralizations
    OverlappingGeneralizations
    What if my guardian angel doesn't like your guardian angel, and they keep making shit happen to us to get at each other? "Hey Bob, tell your human to watch out for that open manhole... Too late! Sorry Bob!" "You dick! Well, I hope your human enjoys bedbugs"
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    If there is a Guardian angel watching over the WT I believe he or she is on crack cocaine..
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Simon: I was thinking about that when I was in the loo, and became uncomfortable.

Damn, can I have some privacy here.

Overlapping: that's the point. Don't mess with my assignment...

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Some people will say, I know my mother is watching over me, I HOPE NOT....

Dad, it would be ok but not my mom...

• OverlappingGeneralizations
    OverlappingGeneralizations
    "Oh Gary! I though you were combing your hair!!"
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

OG: LOL

What daughter would feel ok if she thought her father was watching her having sex

from above, the same with a man thinking his mother is watching him.

A father watching his son, go boy , that's my son look at him go..

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    LOL, you guys are sick. Or, is it the angels that are sick, lol, idk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit