Thread Post View Is Stuck At 10 & Can't Be Changed!

by Divergent 18 Replies latest forum tech-support

• jaydee
    jaydee

still broken............Firefox...

Image result for still broken emoji

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

I don't know how to contact Simon.....but my problem is that I started a topic....and it got stuck in "Home Topics" and I want to move it to "Home All topics".....and I can't do that....should I start again? Or there is a way to move it?

• Incognito
    Incognito

The changes Simon made did not correct the issue but in some ways, made it worse.

I notice now when I click for 20 posts to be displayed per page, the posts displayed doesn't always change from 10 but often, the final page is then displayed.

Although I have flushed the browser cache on all my various devices, this issue is common to each.

• Incognito
    Incognito

I notice today that this issue appears to be resolved. Thank you Simon.

I wanted to acknowledge the correction as not only complaints should be reported.

• Scully
    Scully

bsmart wrote:

Still doing this, how do I clear the cache in Edge?

Stop using Edge. hehehe

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I have the same problem on my Kindle. I can reset from 10 to 20, but it goes back to ten every time, it's very annoying.

• Simon
    Simon

I'll take a look, I thought I'd fixed this but apparently not (I use 10 so maybe haven't noticed so much)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I've noticed this myself for awhile now, the page view used to remain at what level you choose 10 or 20, now it just reverts back to 10 every time. Using Firefox

• Divergent
    Divergent

Noticed that the problem has been fixed now. Thanks, Simon! =)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit