I wouldn't spend that $ on jws at all, but that is beside the point in this fantasy. :)
Mine would be all aimed at prevention, not saving current jws, because that is much more effective.
1. Hire legal experts to identify high impact, highly possible legal strategies that could be implemented to significantly reduce cult growth...and implement them in a well thought out, productive manner.
2. Internet and TV ad campaigns that are professionally created and vetted for effectiveness in cult reduction not just ex-cultists getting catharsis or revenge. The intended audience would be non-cultists and the general message would be reducing the social acceptability of cults.
3. Hire professional advocates to activate the public to supplement the multi-media campaign with these proven strategies.
4. Include a single hashtag in a social media campaign all at once to get it trending (which I suggested on this forum but nobody seems interested).
5. Hire professionals to implement strategies designed to spread anti-cult messaging to visitors to pages with pro-cult messaging (in a legal manner).
All of these things would have metrics monitored to ensure they are effective and tweaked if they are not.