Apologies to everyone

by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I just wanted to extend my sincerest apologies to everyone.

I did not mean to insult anyone. I hope you can forgive me.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

((((((Elsewhere))))))

Nina

• jgnat
    jgnat

(((((Elswhere))))). A big, comfy, matronly squeezy kind of hug.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((Elsewhere))))))))

missed you at the apostafest!!!

catch you next time.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

The only reason I might be slightly unhappy with you is because you didn't show up Saturday for the dinner. Next time, show up already. BTW you do not owe me an apology.. Bug

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey Elsewhere. Kudos ! I've been watching the " Dallas " threads since Sunday...and I've been holding my breath to see if you came back. Glad you did. Maybe we'll get a chance at a future date to hook up. Cheers

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

{{{{Elsewhere}}}}} Huggz from two fuddy-duddys

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Obviously I wasn't there, but respect to you for responding like this

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Elsewhere

Hey buddy, it's all good with me. Although I think you and Valis have some unfinished business to work out. That's part of friendships, having a few bumps along the way. One thing I learned from my JW experience is I will never sit in judgment on someone else. I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end and I don't want to ever make someone else feel that way.

Here's what I want: the next Apostafest I want you front and center in a kilt. I can hook you up with a really good place. Now I know you won't be as dead sexy as I was, but not everyone can be a fat bastard.

Peace,

Chris

• email
    email

Hey man!

I liked you when I met you... and I have to admit I was a little surprised by your post... by the same token I have to respect a man that comes forward and makes a public apology... It's all good brother... I hope that after the dust settles no one would talk about this anymore.

Rick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit