PDF of Advice for Kingdom Publishers (1939)

by MrMonroe 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe
    I'm hoping to obtain a copy of the 1939 booklet Advice For Kingdom Publishers. It's a 16-page booklet that was written, I understand, to help US publishers as they embarked on the very vigorous witnessing campaigns that were largely aimed at provoking police and governments to take action against them. I'm particularly interested in what specific advice they were given about creating or avoiding situations likely to result in their arrest. If anyone has a PDF, please DM me; I'd be very grateful. Many websites have the old Rutherford-era publications; this one doesn't seem to be among them.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Don't know about PDF but there's one on ebay for $18.99 though it's beat up and torn.
  • Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

I do not know if this is of any use to you, as it is dated 1945:

http://www.strictlygenteel.co.uk/booklets/orginst.html

Doug

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe
    Thanks Doug, this seems to be something similar to the Organized to Accomplish Our Ministry books that came later. I think the "Advice" booklet was more specific to the context of witnessing in the face of persecution in the US and Canada.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    If we don't get a PDF of this in the next few days, I may have to buy a copy to scan.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis
    1939, Advice For Kingdom Publishers-PDF!
    Click the green download button.
    http://wwwb.fileflyer.com/view/nAk7gBD
    . . scan 80001

. Petra!.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

wifibandit:

You already have this booklet in your archives that Atlantis sent to you. (He is no longer called Atlantis, but to post here I had to use his old member name.)

Look in your files under: (WT CD files 1879-2015, or look under: Booklets, Books, Tracts, etc.) and you will see it in there.)

If you need a file just write to me because WTUnderground very rarely surfaces. Use the same email address as before, and I will try and hunt it up for you.

Petra

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If you sent a pm message to us and it has not been answered, please list your request below and I will see if I can get the file for you. I have a couple of weeks free before I go back for more college classes.

Petra!

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

PM Barney - he's got the file and can email it to you.

StayedAliveAfter75

• StayedAliveAfter75
    StayedAliveAfter75

I do, but it is just a PDF. No cover art, sorry...

Barney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit