Manchester United jokes (adult)

by Simon 5 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

One day, after resolving his differences with Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson decides to take a visit to watch Arsenal train. On the training pitch, Ferguson says to Wenger "So, how do you keep your players so sharp?" "That's easy," replies Wenger, "I just keep their minds sharp by giving them puzzles to solve. Here, I'll show you." Wenger called over Dennis Bergkamp. "Okay Dennis," said Wenger "I'm not your brother, but I'm still your father's son, who am I?" "Ah, that's easy" said Bergkamp, "It's me!" "Wow," said Ferguson, "that's brilliant!". So he went back to Manchester and the next day he called over David Beckham. "Okay David, I'm not your brother but I'm still your father's son. Who am I?" said Ferguson. "Oh, that's a hard one. Can I think about it overnight and give you the answer tomorrow?" replied Beckham. That night, Beckham rings up Roy Keane. "Roy, I need your help. He's not your brother, but he's still your father's son. Who is he?" "That's easy" said Keane, "it's me!" The next day, Beckham goes up to Ferguson, and Ferguson says, "okay, so I'm not your brother but i'm still your father's son, who am I?" "It's easy" says Beckham, "It's Roy Keane!" "No YOU IDIOT" screams Ferguson, "It's Dennis Bergkamp!"

United sign Doncaster Player!

Alex Ferguson is watching a rather tame game at struggling Doncaster when he spots a young lad with real potential. Keen to build on his continued success by stealing developing young talented players from other teams he approaches the lad and offers him a contract. The day comes when the lad is about to play in his first game. Alex calls him aside to firm up on the details of the contract: "Right then lad, I've decided to start you on a salary of 25,000 a week. The lad replies £25,000 per week !!!!!, I was lucky to get £50 at Doncaster!" Ferguson continues "Well we're talking Man United here......we consider ourselves the best team in the country, you've got to aim high and think big! I've also arranged a house for you, a 7 bed detached in Wilmslow.....set in 5 acres with its own pool and tennis courts. The lad is ecstatic "7 bed detached!!!!!, only got a council flat at Doncaster! Ferguson continues "I told you, we're talking Man United here......we consider ourselves the best team in the country, you've got to aim high and think big! I've also arranged your transport, a Jaguar XK8 for the week and a Ferrari F50 for the weekend. The lad is on cloud nine "A Jag and a Ferrari !!!!!, I only had a Reliant Robin at Doncaster! Ferguson continues "I told you, we're talking Man United here......we consider ourselves the best team in the country, you've got to aim high. Right I'll put you on at the start of the game, but don't be surprised If I pull you off at half time. The lad can't believe it "Pull me off at half time !!!!!!, I only got an orange at Doncaster!"

• Dansk
    Dansk

Simon,

Yours is the most outrageous, scurrilous, uncalled for and potentially libellous post I've read on this forum since becoming a member. Everybody - and I mean EVERYBODY - knows Ferguson provides cups of tea at half-time.....................though he might be throwing them!

• SammyJoUK
    SammyJoUK

From a life long Man Utd fan in mourning,

man I needed that... cheers for making me laugh..

....even if it does cost you millions in libal payouts once my hubby's best mate gets to hear about it...

Yours Posh Spice

lol

• Englishman
    Englishman

So why is Alex Ferguson the funniest man at Manchester United?

'Cos he has David Beckham in stitches.

alt

http://www.sportserver.com/soccer/international/general/story/768682p-5534025c.html

Englishman.

• Realist
    Realist

Right I'll put you on at the start of the game, but don't be surprised If I pull you off at half time. The lad can't believe it "Pull me off at half time !!!!!!, I only got an orange at Doncaster!"

can anyone explain this to me? what does it mean???

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Right I'll put you on at the start of the game, but don't be surprised If I pull you off at half time. The lad can't believe it "Pull me off at half time !!!!!!, I only got an orange at Doncaster!"

can anyone explain this to me? what does it mean???

Pull someone off = being tossed off by someone else. Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit