New "Simplification Arrangement"

by Farkel 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

Starwhatever is talking to itself and pretending that I'm talking to it:

: starScream,

: I no longer wish to continue a debate on your intelligence, the work ethic of your butt or anything else other than my post. I appreciate your feedback, now please move.

:Farkel, Of course you should know that this is a huge red-herring. My issue with you was that you tried to hijack my own thread. You never acknowledged that except to present a strawman argument purporting to explain why you tried to hijack it. : Since you have not hurled any insults at me or failed to paint me as something I am not in your latest addition to this thread I will glady move on.

About time. : since you would never say it I'll just say it for you No one can speak for me, but me. That is your last, and most stupid mistake. Ta ta! Farkel

• starScream
    starScream

Farkel,

Stop being gay and I will leave you to discuss your almost funny fabrication of a JW document.

• Farkel
    Farkel

startroll,

: Stop being gay

Those are not nice words to call me, little boy. I do pray that you won't try that little expression again, because I can promise you that you and all your other new troll aliases will not get to play on this board.

Farkel

• greven
    greven

LOL I thought the start of this thread was funny, but now the entire thread is hilarious! laffing() my ass of !

Way to go Farkel, tell that troll off! You just made my day!

You made some very good points in your fabricated letter!

Greven

• gumby
    gumby

Dear Brothers,

Jehovah's Organization(tm) has increasingly become under attack by apostates and all those who fight Jehovah's Will(tm). Apostates

Yeah.....thats about how they would start a letter. Use the word Apostate to set the theme. Of course they have NEVER attacked anyone.

Nice mimickery...(mimickry........mim- mik- ery)......aah f it.

Gumby

• TR
    TR

LMAO!

Farkel, this is really quite brilliant. It's so true though, regarding what we know about the WT "thought" process.

TR

• minimus
    minimus

HAHAHA!!!! This is so funny! And here I thought that this was a real Society letter. Now who started this little exchange? I am laffing my arse off, Fark. When I first read this post of yours, Isaid to myself, "Ah, cute. Not one of his best, but somewhat clever." However, this is getting better by the minute. Between this thread and the "bible expert" thread, I am awaiting your next statement....

• gumby
    gumby

Farkle was a principal writer for the society......why do you think he sounds so official?

Gumby

• Farkel
    Farkel

StarMoron,

You said:

: Im am changing that stupid ass word and spelling it the correct way

We have two problems here: 1) disrespect for apostrophes, and 2) redundancy.

Do you understand this or are are you merely just your common idiot?

Well?

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit