New "Simplification Arrangement"

by Farkel 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

BOE Letter Dated 3-2-2003

Dear Brothers,

Jehovah's Organization(tm) has increasingly become under attack by apostates and all those who fight Jehovah's Will(tm). Apostates(tm) have claimed that our New World Translation(tm) of the Holy Scriptures has no justification for using Jehovah's Holy Name(tm) in the Greek Scriptures(tm), scandalously claiming that there is not even one ancient text that contains that name in those Greek Scriptures(tm).

They have also attacked Jehovah's understanding of Daniel 4, Daniel 8 and Revelation 7, to name only a few.

We wish to find persons of "Good Will(tm)", that is to say, we want to find "honest-hearted(tm)" ones(tm) who will accept Jesus' underserved kindness and become a part of the Great Crowd(tm) and will accompany the many of us who are deserving into the Paradise Earth(tm) which will soon(tm) be given to those deserving of us.

Therefore, in order to address the threats and lies of some(tm) apostates(tm), we have instituted a new, simplified arrangement(tm).

Brothers, we should no longer say that our one, true faith(tm) is "Bible-Based(tm)". Since our heavenly father Jehovah speaks to us by means of his holy spirit, we really have a "Jehovah-based(tm)" arrangement.

This simplification arrangement will not allow those who oppose us to use the Bible to challenge our beliefs in the future. We have Jehovah backing us, and the Bible should only be used (in moderation) when it clearly supports our "Jehovah-Based(tm)" beliefs.

Jehovah knows what is best for us, and we can trust in Him, even when his Word disagrees with what He tells us. This is why our faith is "Jehovah-Based(tm)" and no longer to be considered "Bibled-Based(tm)."

With Warm Christian Love(tm),

Watchtower Tower Bible and Tract Society

cc: to COs: Enforce this or lose your job.

• starScream
    starScream

nice try, i almost laffed.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Brothers, we should no longer say that our one, true faith is "Bible-Based". Since our heavenly father Jehovah speaks to us by means of his holy spirit, we really have a "Jehovah-based" arrangement.

THAT is a very good point, the Bible is somewhere way down the line and is definately NOT their main concern when it comes to organisational demands.

This jehovah based arrangement and not bible ba sounds just like the mormons arrangement on things.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: nice try, i almost laffed. You also almost learned how to spell. (Home-schooled by window washers?) Farkel

• starScream
    starScream

laugh is a stupid way to spell laff. this is the internet. this is america, we dont spell shop like shoppe, we dont spell theater like theatre or center like centre. We dont spell gray like grey. Im am changing that stupid ass word and spelling it the correct way. Laugh (?), we don't put up with that kind of crap in America sire, oops I mean sir.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: laugh is a stupid way to spell laff.

Stupid or not, it's the proper way to spell it. What planet do you live on where it is spelled "laff," dummy?

Get your butt off this thread and go read a dictionary. You're just causing stupid trouble and not contributing anything worthwhile.

Therefore, you MUST be a dub in good standing.

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

" Home schooled by window washers?" Farkel your a shit,I`m dieing laughing here..LOL!...OUTLAW

• starScream
    starScream
    Therefore, you MUST be a dub in good standing.

Well that demonstrates the power of your deductive reasoning.

I'm an ex-dub in "bad" standing. Of course that's not my fault I was born into it. I would not have been dumb enough (enuff, there is another one the English butchered that will soon be corrected) to volunteer.

• Farkel
    Farkel

That's "inductive" reasoning, you twit. I wasn't given enough information to deduct your status as a dub.

You said:

: I'm an ex-dub in "bad" standing. Of course that's not my fault I was born into it. I would not have been dumb enough (enuff, there is another one the English butchered that will soon be corrected) to volunteer.

If you want to re-write the spelling in the English language, do it on your own thread, and get the hell off of my thread. You are off-topic and you just don't get the fact that you're off-topic.

Therefore, you are either a bad listener, or you are very stupid. Just go away. I don't suffer fools easily, and I won't suffer you if you continue with your off-topic nonsense.

Farkel

• wednesday
    wednesday

Farkel,

that truly is inspired(tm) . Now they can argue anything, and even if the Bible clearly shows them to be wrong, they can still decalre it to be new light(tm) from the FDS(tm). the next thing u know , they all be drinking koolaid and looking for the starship enterprize.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit