NEW OVERBEER HAS BEEN APOINTED!!!!!!!

by pr_capone 27 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Pr_Capone: congratulations on this most coveted of positions on the forum and in ex-JW land.

Cheers!!

• Valis
    Valis

We do encourage the coveting of beer...just not mine goddamit! *LOL* Ray...if you notice, this thread is really old...pr_capone has been seeing to the needs of the Plains since March...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Francois
    Francois

HOLD IT just a chicken-pluckin' minit. Comes now francois and states for his case and cause that he will never, NEVER yield to anyone regarding the question of beer consumption, and of making certain that all within shouting distance also got their fill of this true nectar of the Gods. A stale, unsalted cracker and a sip of wine once a year and then only for a few is intolerable and I have crusaded against this elitism for nearly 'bout all of my 58 years.

And while I congratulate Mr. Pr_capone, I feel certain that my own elevation to District Overbeer of the Coastal Empire of Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country must have been overlooked by an overworked Sir Valis.

Anyone who goes to the expense and trouble of boiling bushels of crabs in nothing but beer and salt has certainly got their heart in the right place. Therefore can my elevation be far behind? Do I get to wear the cape, and learn the secret grip 'n' all that? How 'bout the secret decoder ring? You gots to have your secret decoder ring if you wants to decode urgent communication from the Unseen Apostate Directory of North America including all possessions, protectorates, and territories; y'know?

Standing by,
    francois

• Valis
    Valis

Well Francois...It would seem your testimony is worthy...you just have to heed the counsel set forth in Jeremiah 25:27....and not forsake the gathering together with the flock to serve them said boiled crabs AND beer. Sounds yummy.......yes..so it shall be...pretty soon we'll have to have the Kegdom Ministry school.....yet another calling to Barmageddon. Your title might have to be shortened a bit...maybe somthing like

District Overbeer of the CGG and the SCLC ...ehe...just remember...the world is your district and there is much beer to drink.

BTW, there is nothing exclusive about being an Overbeer...we take all cummers..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Valis: looks like I'll be a long ways before obtaining any overbeering positions.

The date of this appointment went right over my head. So much for going to school and my ability to read.

Bah!

Rayzorblade turns red (embarrassed).

Thanx Valis for drawing my attention to this oversight. (picks up reading glasses...tsk, tsk)

• Francois
    Francois

Well, if we're gonna have a party and announce my elevation at same, then I will broaden the menu and have BOTH crabs and shrimp beer boiled. Should I also include oysters - raw, steamed, stewed and marinated?

francois

Will it help my case if I swear, assure, and otherwise attest to the fact that I've consumed mass quantities of beer from nearly 'bout every country on earth? In fact, the list of countries I have not consumed the local nectar thereof would be easier to produce than the other way 'round.

North Korea
    Tibet or Nepal or Pakistan (Muslim countries don't usually produce alcoholic beverages, y'see?)
    Vietnam, Cambodia, and that other Indo-Chinese country.
    New Zealand
    Russia
    None of the Balkans
    Greece
    None of the African countries, although I have consumed mass quantities of South African red.
    Mongolia - Inner or Outer
    None of South or Central America excepting Mexico
    Cuba
    Haiti
    Dominican Republic
    Greenland
    Bermuda (I don't think it's big enough for a brewery and would be expensive to import all the goodies)
    Finland
    None of the Russian Balkans - Estonia, Latvia etc. (I thought they were the names of eating disorders)

Other than that, I think I've had the nector of the Gods of every other country. Remember, I may be having a "senior moment" while I'm making this list.

francois

• Valis
    Valis
    I may be having a "senior moment" while I'm making this list.

How about just a rememberance for the intake of real spiritual food?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Damn this is an old thread resurected. LMAO

TY Ray for the warm, if not late, welcome into overbeerness.

I guess I could make a preogress report. So far I have helped many to learn the wonders and beauty of beer. Like all good apostates though, noone turns in their damn consupmtion cards as I have requested they be on a monthly basis. I attribute it all to the fact that they are too numb from the consumption of fine wheet beer to even remember to fill it out, much less turn one it.

I am considering putting in for a promotion to Mid-West District Overbeer... will have to see what the person in charge has to say about that.

Also, will my title carry over to other states or countries if my line of work desires to send me elsewhere? Korea is looking like where I might be placed, possibly Germany. *Thinking of the possibilites* Though I dont know the language, seems like Germany would be a very easy one to tackle, everyone there already knows the goodness of that which is beer.

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit