NEW OVERBEER HAS BEEN APOINTED!!!!!!!

by pr_capone 27 Replies latest jw friends

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

CONGRATS!! I trust you'll add a little Latin Flava to the appointment!

• myself
    myself
    . I had Jes and Roo on my lap last night. I was in heaven

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Congrats on the appointment PR,,,,,,,,,,, you will serve as a fine example to the Kansas flock I am sure. It was great meeting you in person and getting to know you better. You are a great dancer, btw, and I hope to see you dance in those fancy shoes you had on this morning( or afternoon).

Since you are in such a high position of power, I ask you to pray in our behalf, WildTurkey and I,,, that it will hail right there in Kansas where you are,,, as you know Dodge City smells kind of chitty. We have that good friend there who WT helps out if it hails . We were in Dodge for over a month last year,,,,,,,, I am ready to go somewhere,,,,,,,,,thanksssssssssss heheh,, well it might work huh???

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Congrats PR!!! I see you're already getting well versed in the Overbeer Speak...however, if I may make one slight suggestion...

I promise to do my best in bartending the needs of my flock and will always have a spritual bounty available to all who want it.
  • eisenstein
    eisenstein

Congratulations! pr_capone!!!

It was nice meeting you via videocam at the apostafest!

p.s. while in the borg i always wanted to be an circuit overseer or district overseer's wife...had the traveling part down to an art. my goals have sure changed these days.

anyways, I'm over 35 now...and too old for the new district overbeer

Again...CONGRATS!!!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO @ myself - I am glad you caught that. I wasnt so sure that any anyone would.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

And for those of us who don't like beer that much, there's always Malta India!

Nina

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LOL @ nina

You like the stuff to, eh? Please tell me that there was none available to me there in Dallas!!!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

PR_CAPONE,

I hope, as a newly appointed overbeer, you'll turn your attention to the woeful lack of proper swing dancing in our fellowship

Ditto...What COMF said...

ESTEE

• Hamas
    Hamas

District Overbeer eh?

Who thought of that title

I don't want to laugh, I fear I may split my sides

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit