Disaster preparedness

by ElderBerry 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BALAAMSASS2:

That is some list you posted (and I have heard all those things are true). I’m glad I never had any business dealings with JWs - because I would never tolerate being victimized by anybody.. So what if I got DFd?..No loss.

But reading these things one has to wonder just how such a religion/entity could even be counted on to help in a serious crisis.. Never mind a SHTF situation. The religion would be locked down like a fortress🤣. Any local help in areas wouldn’t be much and would be short-lived …In all probability, some individual brothers would be the ones doing it out of their own pockets!!! Sad to say.

• Elmer
    Elmer

I have said it many times here.

MikeJW, A.K.A. Elderberry, Teddnzo, Elena, ExBethelitePima, and a few other handles

is a Fucking Troll !!!

• Elmer
    Elmer

AND…. A dumb shit to boot !

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

By all reports on 9 11 they locked the doors and ordered everyone back to work. I'll take my chances with Mormons, KKK, or such

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

road to nowhere, interesting thought. Like the KKK, the WT leadership is concerned with looking after its own.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Not

Partly being facetious. The point is there are many organizations that could offer shtf aid to seemingly like individuals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit