2 Kingdom Halls burned in Washington

by Lynnie 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lynnie
    Lynnie

On the local news last night it was reported that two kingdom halls in Olympia WA were set fire to. I wonder who has a grudge with those congregations? Unfortunately we know the JW"s eat this crap up and enjoy the "persecution." Does anyone know anyone in Olympia with more details?

• SnakesInTheTower
  • Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

Wasn't me....looks at feet.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

That's terrible. Someone is truly sick. I hope no one was hurt.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Oh no. That is just horrible. horrible. and terrifying! I hope they find the arsonist. The JWs in one of the videos didn't look worried at all, and I am taking that as a good sign that no one was hurt. Hopefully no one was injured physically.

Poor sheeple running to their cult leaders for comfort. Meanwhile their leaders in NY are happy to have another story to showcase on their tv evangelizing show.

Sick arsonist and sick cult leaders.

• wannabefree
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Oh boy, feed the persecution complex why don't you, arsonist. This only encourages them!
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I feel like the indoctrinated will cry “Persecution!!!” no matter what. Maybe burning the whole thing down is the solution..

Side note: Isn’t “False Religion” the first to be attacked??

DD

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    2 Kingdom Halls burned in Washington

Wasn't me, I swear.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I wonder who has a grudge with those congregations?

Who doesn't have a grudge? I am hopeful nobody, including emergency responders, was hurt. And it does feed "their" persecution complex, so it really doesn't help any of them to exit the cult just because their building was burned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit