After the yellow star,

by The Rebel 16 Replies latest jw friends

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Saintbertholdt:

I had a good laugh at that. Cheers!

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

It's amazing how. when we want to tell the world about the way we see the world, we become such arseholes

The Rebel.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Well, I would be proud to have your sort of vermin in my home.
  • prologos
    prologos
    truthseeker100 be part of the WW1 overlapping generation. By wt definition, I am really not, because they switched from normal human beings, (real "Menschen" as the yiddish star-wearers would say) to the 'anointed overlappers*, and I refuse to be counted among them, although for decades secretly, privately partaking.
    "Proud" would be the wrong word, it is more to be very very grateful to have 'witnessed' all what went on, particularly scientifically. The jewish people of course were in the forefront of that, just as the yellow-patched apostates are in furthering TTATT.
    * the mistake of wt was to switch from normal to "anointed" overlappers; instead of 2075 they could have had 2154 as the time limit of their always false prophecies. .
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

prologos:-

your post was very interesting. May I ask which country you exsperienced the war and events you describe?

The Rebel.

• prologos
    prologos

of course you may ask. but look in the mail for answers.joke from my home town : during the war everybody looked for the baptismal certificate of their grandmother, ( so as not to have to wear the yellow star)-- after the war everybody looked for their emigrated american aunt, (to get food packages).

• brandnew
    brandnew

Im a cowboy........on a steel horse i ride.........

Im unwanted........by the other side.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit