Cult alley

by starScream 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• starScream
    starScream

I have lived in the San Diego area all my life and I have to say I can't imagine a place that has more cults.

This one street, Melrose, which runs through a Northern San Diego city where I lived for years had virtually every cult you could think of in a one mile stretch including Mormo and JW.

We also have a proliferation of UFO and cosmic cults. We have this one whore of babylon, Ruth Norman, who is always on Public access and operates out of East San Diego. Just looking at her makes me want to puke. She developed this religion called Unarius. The more radical version of this crap was called Heaven's Gate. Also in the San Diego area.

So who has whacky annoying cults in their area?

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

yeah i have this really annoying group called ex jws who winge, whine and persecute their former co members. sickining really!!!.

• Scully
    Scully

MOHLIE-NIGG writes:

yeah i have this really annoying group called ex jws who winge, whine and persecute their former co members. sickining really!!!.

and how is that any different from former Catholics and Protestants who become JWs and then bash their former churches and members of them?? And the WTS which encourages that behaviour?

Love, Scully

• minimus
    minimus

I think I've heard about that cult of UrAnus. They're very primitive. Backward, too.

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

Scully,

Oh that makes it ok then does it? jesus you leave because you dont like the way jws are then you revert back to their former practices, pick and choose your beliefs why dont ya!.

• Scully
    Scully

MOLHIE-NIGG

I wasn't 'picking and choosing' beliefs or reverting back to former practices, silly. I was pointing out a flaw in your logic.

Get a grip.

Love, Scully

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

As a religous group they have every right to say that the catholics or whoever does not have the truth and that their way is the only one, which is exactly what every religous body does. The people on here do not represent one faith and therefore preach their hatred to just tear down and destroy faith.

molhie nigg

• rebel
    rebel

I was a Catholic before I became a JW. When I became a JW, all my RC friends, including my old parish priest, still talked to me and treated me like a human being.

If I went back to the RC church, NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY from my old JW congregation would look at me, let alone speak to me. This is not Christian behaviour - they could learn a few things about Christian love from the RCs.

And to answer MOLHIE NIGG from another thread, ex-JWs don't think JWs are evil, you silly person. Many of my family and friends are JWs and they are not evil. The organisation is responsible for all these bad practices and JWs are too scared not to go along with them, even though many JWs I know hate what they are being taught and wish they could get out! What keeps the majority in is the fear of being shunned by their own flesh and blood - how sick is that?

Stick around - you might learn something.

xxR

• JH
    JH
    The people on here do not represent one faith and therefore preach their hatred to just tear down and destroy faith.

We do not destroy faith. Many here were destroyed by that JW faith.

We are victims of that evil religion.

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

Rebel:All you need is love hey? the rc would love anything, nazis, terrorists whoever if it could boost their flagging membership, they dont even follow the bible but thats ok isnt it?.

By the way i never said you thought jws were evil that was my point you are all percieved by jws as evil because they only hear the condemnation of the org as evil.

JH: you poor little thing its all about me iam the victim please feel sorry for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit