Please advise!

by yesidid 16 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

Hooberus,

What is a professional exit counsler...........and how do you get one?

• hooberus
    hooberus

Exit counselors are those specifically trained to help-cult members. They do this through a variety of counter-mind control techniques. Many of them are very experienced.

Contact Randy Watters. He goes by "Dogpatch" here. You can find him under "Member Directory" He also has a website with arcticles on exit counseling. he works with Steve Hassan as well as other professionals.

http://www.freeminds.org

• Maverick
    Maverick

Very interesting concept. I think the conditions could be circumvented. Think how you would try to get around this requirement. The Governing Body pull this off on an international scale all the time. And a condition that none of the money be given the those theives in Brooklyn should be included in any such will. It will be contested and will be tied up for a long time. In the end only the lawyers will get the money. Just spend it and have fun. Give them nothing! Maverick

• qwerty
    qwerty

I think Skully's idea is a good one.................

consider doing something else with it. Like setting up educational trust funds for grandchildren/nieces/nephews so that they can attend college instead of becoming window washers and janitors.

I could do with a little extra cash, also!

Qwerty .............Oh go on!

• yesidid
    yesidid

qwerty dear qwerty,

You must our dear lost nephew. We have been looking for you everywhere.

You would not have to answer those silly questions. Just a sample of your DNA.

Hugs and kisses from your now favourite aunt.

• Mum
    Mum

Wow, yes, do you think one of your JW relatives would be willing to adopt me? I could use a nice retirement nest egg. I'm 55 years old and very well behaved.

Of the replies thus far, I concur most with Francois and Skully. Spend the money and enjoy it, or designate it for the education of anyone in your family who will show the strength of character to get an education. In the meantime, why not throw an international apostafest in a glamorous location. I'll help.

As others have said, why not do what you can to get your relatives out of the org now, soon, as the times are urgent.

Regards,

SandraC

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Yeah but you know how it all runs, good idea but they would be martyrd for turning the money down. everyone would say "how well looked after by jah that they turn down money from apostates to hold their religion, oh how they will be blessed"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit