Evil Wind Chimes

by Sea Breeze 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Yep...in terms of having Pagan/Demonic origins, wind chimes were right up there with "Dream Catchers", "Rabbits Feet" and eating "Lucky Charms" breakfast cereal (they're magically delicious) and for god's sake don't say "bless you" after someone sneezes.

As a kid I used to wonder why all the neighbors and kids at school weren't demonic passed maniacs.

• carla
    carla

What a wonderfully insightful child you were!

• Biahi
    Biahi

I remember that, I thought it was just stupid.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It was further explained that only the name of Jehovah is a strong [watch] tower and into it the righteous run for protection

It still amuses me to this day about the religion and the name Jehovah .

In the first edition of the book "Aid To Bible Understanding" they admitted that the word Jehovah was not the correct pronunciation of God`s name and that Yahweh was probably the more correct pronunciation ,however they settled on the name Jehovah because it was universally more recognised as the most popular name for God in the world.

Excuse me ? On the one hand they claim Christendom is hiding Gods name from the public and on the other hand they say it is the most popular name among Christians ?

I do not know if they changed this in any revised versions of the "Aid Book " I would love to know.

smiddy

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    On the one hand they claim Christendom is hiding Gods name from the public and on the other hand they say it is the most popular name among Christians ?

Good catch Smiddy. You receive 5 wind chimes for that observation |!||!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And why would a Demon be wasting time possessing wind chimes? I know of one thing that possesses those things: wind. Every time the wind blows, the weight in the middle gets blown into the chimes, which also get blown around a bit. This adds to the randomness of the melody you get, since there are so many variables that determine which chime the weight is going to hit, and how hard.

I think the Demons have far more important things to worry about. Such as that our earth is about to be fully enveloped in communism. Such as World War III in its early stages (the Iran war is still not dead, and it will bring in all of Europe and China, coronavirus or none, into it). Such as all the billions going to churches and mosques every week, reading that stupid bible or quran full of communist spells and taking these death books seriously. Such as trying to ensure the reptilians do not take full control of the earth and move in, ruining the whole planet in the process. I don't think Demons would be fooling around with such stupid things as wind chimes or yard sale items.

Or possessing random people. Only angels have the time to waste doing that.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    What I seem to remember is that the wind chimes originated from the Orient (Japan) where the continuous sounds were thought to chase away evil spirits. So having the chimes implied you agreed with that belief. I haven’t heard anything about it for a long while, so I don’t know if the still say that.
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    I haven’t heard anything about it for a long while, so I don’t know if the still say that.

Deeeemonz are all old school now Lee. Possessed wind chimes are a distant and fading memory. The new threat are the reptilians. I hear they are coming to save us from fossil fuels.

To learn more, read the book, "From Wind Chimes to Wind Turbines" by Foo Ling You.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Which do you want, the innocent sound of wind chimes giving peace of mind or the Watchtower organisation which will destroy your progress in life, rip your family apart and leave you poor, deflated and without any reward?

Millions would rather have Watchtower. Ahhhhhhrgh!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Yes. I remember the wind chime thing. It was yet another tool those smug Jobos could use to virtue signal about.

Oh, look at us, we're so pure, we're such uber Jobos.

Bloody idiots!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit