Be extra careful if you choose to drive tonight.

by The Real Edward Gentry 20 Replies latest jw friends

• The Real Edward Gentry
    The Real Edward Gentry

Lots of people are drinking heavily and letting their wives drive.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A misogynistic joke that isn't funny , a matter of fact all of your thread topics you start with a slant of satire aren't really funny or amusing.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Are you saying it will be dangerous tonight with all the wives driving.LOL

• NotNew
    NotNew

Really ...I had a few last night and we went to pick up a pizza, and my wife asked if I was able or should drive...so she drove. Doesn't make me a woman hater...aHole@Finkelstein

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Well he's saying be extra careful tonight because the wives are driving. So the wives are what you have to watch out for, not the drunken men.

............................... In reality, the wives that are driving the men home, have to watch out for all the drunks and the generally bad drivers. Be careful wives!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Really ...I had a few last night and we went to pick up a pizza, and my wife asked if I was able or should drive...so she drove. Doesn't make me a woman hater...aHole@Finkelstein

Your not getting the intent of what REG thread is about.

He's saying that woman are bad drivers therefore dangerous

Are you still drunk or have low comprehension.?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Oh gawwd!

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

In all actuality you may as well drive drunk tonight cause god's gonna kill you anyway for celebrating Christmas.

I'm a little tipsy myself right now but I'm at home and ain't driving. Come to think of it I'll hav e another.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all you apustatees!

• waton
    waton

wives are driving the kids all week, and now other infantiles, that might consider driving a male macho contest, a contact sport even, if plied with high octane.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    LOL. The best part is when someone gets triggered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit