Herendo Revolver Reporting Live From Dallas

by xenawarrior 32 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Beans is sitting behind Sloan and I -literally !!

There are many apostates here at the hotel enjoying spiritual food at the proper time and many laughs so far.

So far:

Me
    Sloan
    Eyegirl
    Scoot
    Joannadandy
    Not Interested
    Animal
    Elsewhere
    Heaven
    Beans

We are exchanging gifts amongst ourselves. Aposta~pups, kiss pins, smiley pins, alcohol, and some spit swapping has been reported. AND JESUS SAYS......................... it's all good.

• Beans
    Beans

This is awesome, finally I have met my brothers and sisters! We are swimming in apostacy!

Everone here is first class!!!!!

Wish you were here,

Beans

• Jourles
    Jourles

I sure hope I'm there enjoying the festivities too.....eyegirl....

Jourles, of the 2D Spirit Class

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I am soooooo happy. Everyone is great and I'm sandwiched in between Beans and Not Interested!!!

• not interested
    not interested

yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa,

its only just begun, and its a blast alredy. Ya just gotta get a kiss pin, so the spit swapping can get all crazy later.

Hann, you should be here you dork.

so many beutiful wemonz and so little time. damn if i could only make time stand still.

so the rest of yall need to get over here for the party can realy begin

• LB
    LB

Hmmm, here I sit with a mouthful of spit, and no one to share with.

Have funs kids, I evny ya.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Howdy everyone! Sorry we missed you guys. Nina and I were by about 1:00 p.m., but I guess everyone was out.

WOW! My surprises are here!! Be right back . . . .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thats Great! Have a good time and a beer for me...OUTLAW

• wednesday
    wednesday

u guys !!!! have sooo much fun. I will be able to join u eventually, but not this time. Knock a few back for me.

weds, of the " i have spit to share too,, class"

• Solace
    Solace

Helloooo.......

Things are heating up, everyone is busy entertaining eachother and having beverages. Oh yeah, and we ate too.

LB,

Thought you were gonna meet me in the hottub? I waited and waited. sniff, sniff....

Jourles,

Such a tease sayin you were comming to the fest and it was just a joke! Grrrr... Big bratt, thought we were gonna get to meet you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit