I'm disfellowshipped, and I will partake at the Memorial.................

by Fruitcake 28 Replies latest jw friends

• blackout
    blackout

ROFLMAO...

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I want to go to the Memorial, and during the passing of the emblems, hold my bicep to my mouth and make a fantastic farting sound.

But I probably won't.

• wednesday
    wednesday

blackout,

i would pay good money to have seen that. Gawd what a hoot. It took real courage to not let them throw u out. I knew they would try to do this, they are taking an agressive stance toward anyone who is not known by them to be of the annointed. I heard a sis say 'we are tired of them pushing us around, we are fighting back" . So anyone thinking of going to the memorial, and doing what blackout did, bring your cam, and get it on tape so we can give it to the PRESS who might like to see what they do to those who calim to be annointed. (something even they know is a PERSONAL relationship between u and God)

yes, i would pay good money to have seen that.

huddled in the back trying to figure out what to do with u

bawhaaaaaaaaaaaa

• blackout
    blackout

doesnt anyone get it?

• Naeblis Parole Officer
    Naeblis Parole Officer

I do. I was there remember?

• blackout
    blackout

Oh yeah NPO, that's right you were too, so you can back up my story right?

• Naeblis Parole Officer
    Naeblis Parole Officer

I saw it all go down, it was just like you said. First the big guy tried pulling you off the chair, but what you DIDN't notice is that during this entire time, teh skinny elder was slipping a match between your toes and trying to light it. you are very lucky thisdidn't work, for I have it fromg ood authority that the match would eventuallyburn down to your toes causing you discomfort. After you left during the prayer the Kingdom Hall was in an uproar. "Who was this masked man?" they asked, which confused me since you were not masked. They finally voted and unanimously decided that you were Spiderman. I swear. I saw it all. I seconded the motion.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

So when is this memorial ?

Can I, being a neverdub, just go down to the hall and pig out ? Let the red stuff stain my shirt ?

Do these "loving christians" get physical ?

• wednesday
    wednesday

I'm not sure exactly what u are trying to do here, but while i thought your story was wild, i have seen people thrown out of the KH before. So it can and does happen.

If u made it up. well it was very funny. and i would have still paid to have seen it. and there are halls where that could have happen, i have as i said, seen people thrown out of halls. And as i said, i was told that are taking a more agressive stance on this stuff, and if they don't know u, they might just do exactly what u described.

but if it is fiction, very funny stuff. too bad it actaully could happen.

• david_10
    david_10

Let me try to bring a little balance into this. I'm with wednesday : these stories sound a little made-up to me. But whether they are or aren't, I don't find them very funny. Don't get me wrong-----------nobody despises the WTS more than I do, but crashing the Memorial is a total waste of time and if you think that you're going to get the faithful witnesses to sit back and think about their misplaced faith, you're wrong. In fact, you're going to be doing exactly the opposite and drive them deeper inside. Everyone will just think: "Those crazy, vile apostates!!! See there----"Mother" is right. Where else can we go if we leave the protection of Jehovah's Organization?" I say : Leave 'em alone and let 'em do their thing. Some will eventually figure things out. Most won't. But re-inforcing their already strong persecution complex isn't going to help a single one find his way out.

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you.

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit