I'm disfellowshipped, and I will partake at the Memorial.................

by Fruitcake 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake

Well, Nisan 14 is rolling around again, and I am going to partake at the Memorial.. When I was a goodstanding JW last year, I really thought of the relationship I had with the Christ, and partook, and they all had a cow. But I had a good standing, so they pretty much left me alone...

Well, surprise!! I am now disfellowshipped, and some inner voice tells me to go back there one last time and partake, I am not doing this to be a pain, but to show the new congregation that I had belonged to, who I am, and to give others the courage to examine themselves, and their personal relationship with the Christ.

I believe disfellowshipping is unscriptural, so I am confidant!! The GB cannot seat themselves on the seat of Moses Matthew 23:2 and tell people whom they are, or are not....

God chooses, God Judges, and they WILL be judged for their arrogant Pride!!!!.....

.wish me courage!!

• Will Power
    Will Power

You could go in there wearing a sign quoting Romans 8:15 with Jan 15 WT paragraph

"Jehovah is the Father of spirit-begotten Christians and of their companions with an earthly hope. (Romans 8:15) And faith in our heavenly Father never leads to disappointment." (disfellowshipment)

Make sure it is on your front as well as your back.

Will

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I wish I had the guts to do this,,,,,,,,lol. I am d/a and boy it would cause a stir,,,,,,,,,,, but , I would probably have a panic attack walking back in those doors,,,,,,,, get sick , and pass the heck out. I would feel the saddness all over again, at the ones, especially the older ones who don't understand why I left. I am sure they have been told we are evil, but they know me and have to be confused.

We plan on having our own memorial at the house this year, and it will be something that will make me feel alot better. I have only missed one memorial in my whole life, and I have felt bad for not showing my respect for what Jesus has done for me every since. I think this will make me feel better. I hope so anyway. But honestly going back to the kindgom hall to show them up,,,,,,,,the elders, would take away from what I would be there for anyway, to show my devotion to Jesus. But I have thought about on some other Sunday,,,,,,,,,,, sending a egg carrying , singing telegram rabbit,,,,, to the hall,,,,,,,, just not on Memorial nite.....lol.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ummmmmm ok, but take pics.

No seriously, I wish I could be there to see their faces.

• email
    email

Hello... friutcake

It does take a lot of courage to do something like that... but I'm with Jesika... Get some video

• blackout
    blackout

Well.... Im inactive and last year I went to the memorial, walked in quietly and sat in the middle of the row about half way up the isle.

Waited patiently for the talks, songs and prayers, then when the wine came past I sculled the whole glass, then to top it off, when the bread came past, I grabbed it off the plate and munched it all up like cooky monster, bits of bread were flying everywhere. Some landed on the sister next to me and I picked it off her apologised and ate it. I then crossed my legs sat quietly with a look of anticipation on my face.

Everyone was shocked, they didn't know what to do. Was I mad? Did I really think I was of the remnant? The expressions on their faces!!!!

Then the elders congregated at the back of the hall, they were mumbling in hushed tones. Next thing I knew one of the 'big' brothers in the hall was squeezing down the row toward me, excusing himself as he went.

I saw him coming and wrapped my fingers around the base of my chair, I wasn't leaving for anything. He politely asked me to leave, I shook my head and a bread crumb landed on his jacket. I gently picked it off and popped it in my mouth.

Next thing I knew he grabbed my shoulders either side and heaved, I hung on for grim death. The other brothers saw what was happening but could do nothing due to me being in the middle of the congregation. Ha ha, I won, the 'big' Brother could not move my limpet like hands from the seat and he retreated to the back of the hall.

I sat there enthralled for the rest of the presentation, then, when I had my chance, (during the final prayer), I scaddaddled out of there. Whoohoo what a rush! Wonder if they'll have me back this year?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Disfellowshipped and going back to take part at the memorial? The first thing that comes to mind is Fruitcake!..I hope it drives them crazy.Thanks for the laugh...OUTLAW

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

thats a hell of a story!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Blackout, you crack me up. Hmmm. It looks like planning is needed to pull something like this off. Good idea to be jammed in the middle of the crowd like that.

• musky
    musky

Blackout, Why would you do that? Doesen't seem like a very smart thing to have done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit