I am Deaf and blind is Jehovah going to destroy me because I can't hear or see a JW broadcast or read a watchtower or go to the kingdumb hall???

by UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 10 Replies latest jw friends

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

An easy way to stump the delusional JWs at your door is come to the door with sunglasses on holding a sign with the words in the above title, and not say a word. The reaction will be priceless...

Hopefully it will wake up those that still have some use of their thinking abilities.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Or you can just tell them go go away.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In JWS understanding not unless you read their literature through braille.

If you did and didn't join them or argued upon doctrines, then your ass is grass in their view point.

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

It'll sure stand out in their minds, especially when they grow old and start to reminisce about their wasted past.

• darkspilver
  • rebel8
    rebel8

I don't think it's true that blind and deaf people can't go to the kh or read a braille piece of litteratrash.

I can even imagine a story in a ragazine:

Sister U.C. is totally blind and deaf and lived miles from the hall. Yet she never misses a meeting. She hikes alone through the jungle twice a week to get to the meetings. Instead of doing something actually useful, like, um, giving her a fracking ride to the meeting, the brothers installed a rope along the 18-mile trail, which she holds onto to guide herself to the hall.

At one point in her journey, she has to wade through waist-deep, piranha-infested waters. (The brothers lovingly put her braille literature in Ziploc bags so it doesn't get wet on the way home.) Sometimes she is attacked by rabid apes, anacondas and demon-possessed Voodoo practitioners who thought she was coming to them requesting female circumcision. When the Voodoo tribe was finally able to understand what the frack she was doing there, they said, "What an impressive woman doing a totally dangerous and pointless thing with her life." The apes and anacondas made similar comments. Obviously, this was a fine witness to them and it softened their hearts.

She also placed braille literature with the apes and has return visits set up with them each Thursday, so she is now able to count her hiking time towards her field service quota.

She never complains about the need to wear 1950s meeting clothing, such as low-heeled pumps, pantyhose and full slips as she treks in 300% humidity and high temperatures. What a fine example she is!

• UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Rebel8 - 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• stillin
    stillin

Darkspilver, CLASSIC!

• longgone
    longgone

Rebel8, That's hilarious!

It's exactly the kind of "experience" they use to make everyone else feel guilty for not doing more, and more, ad infinitum. 😕

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit