What is the JW view on the vaccine rollout?

by MebyonKernow 15 Replies latest jw friends

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

alanv...you look at govts ( and so-called EXPERTS) through rose coloured specs mate.

And you've been brainwashed AGAIN...this time through media.

See that annoyance you feel when I tell you that?

That's the annoyance JW's feel when we are telling them....."you are believing BULLSHIT!!"

Why do you think we have phrases like a "casting a spell"....????

Because HUMANS ARE bound BY WORDS.....SPELLING!

THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Or does that phrase mean nothing?

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

Here's a heads up.

When you see "Chris Whitty IS AT ODDS with Boris Johnson" over reopening of schools in newsfeeds.

KNOW THIS.....you are being fed a NARRATIVE.

The two of them are colluding to make you comply.

GET FUCKING SMART!

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

When you CAST a SPELL.

Why are the actors in a movie called the CAST?

Ever considered that?

Probably not.

• NewLight
    NewLight

Science has made it (with the vaccines against covid) again! JWs may boast about how Jesus healed the lepers, but medical science outperformed him by (almost) vanishing leprosy from the face of earth.

I was surprised that many JWs have bought into conspiracy theories against COVID vaccines. Almost always, the articles in WT’s magazines are appreciative of science (except when it comes to evolution theory). But maybe I should have expected it, given the educational level of the majority.

By the way, I have taken the first dose of the vaccine (being a health professional) and everything is OK. What bothers me is mutant strains of coronavirus, which the vaccine may not cover. But it is the best we can do for now, waiting for science to produce even better vaccines and medicines against the virus.

• Paddy
    Paddy

The modern vaccination process was developed by a member of Babylon the Great (Edward Jenner). In case you don't know, Babylon the Great is NOT the "world empire of false religion" as taught by JW's.

Some are saying that at least one of the covid vaccines is not a vaccine at all but it is gene therapy (mRNA).

Others are saying that the covid jab was developed from the cells of aborted foetuses.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

JWS have no opinion on the vaccine roll out because there no prophetic prophecy about it in the bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit