It's 110% impossible to deny now: Video evidence of the Chile flags

by ILoveTTATT2 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0aUKlk0Uq8&feature=youtu.be

This video leaves no doubt whatsoever. The person who took the video got really close and the video clearly shows that the flag is BEHIND the glass and BEHIND the bars protecting the Kingdom Hall. Also the jw. Borg sign is clearly visible, and the "Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses" sign.

This Kingdom Hall is in Ureta Cox 251, Santiago, Chile. Coordinates: 33.500237S, 70.629202W.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THAT WONDERFUL PERSON WHO TOOK THE TIME TO TAKE THIS VIDEO!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I just sent a copy of that video to an elder. The email said:

Hi Bob,

What are your thoughts on this?

<my name>

I'll post back his reply.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Anyone can attach a sign to a house.
  • clarity
    clarity

You did it ...nice going!

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Google images 2014, this is a kingdumb hall Mr Fisherman. Even has a gaggle of dubs outside.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    The best evidence ever would be to filming the witnesses going into the hall for their meeting!
  • sir82
    sir82

Fishmonger sounds suspicious....not sure why, the WTS wrote a letter defending their display of the flag as not a violation of neutrality.

Are you saying it would be wrong to display a flag in a Kingdom Hall? Sounds like you are contradicting the WTS, brother! You're not "causing divisions", are you?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Total hypocrisy if you ask me.... To display the symbol of the "Beast" at the same time claiming to be "no part of the world" is to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

When you think of the torture and humiliation that Witnesses in the past have endured for the sake of not recognizing a national symbol..this is a sell out . Take this experience from Yearbook 1986 p100. NB Now ,a swastika is abhorrent but it would not be at that place at that time

To express their solidarity with the new regime, people were required to decorate their windows with the flag bearing the swastika. In the small town of Knittelfeld, Sister Altenbuchner lived in an apartment that faced the street. Time and again, local representatives of the regime approached her, demanding that the swastika flag be displayed in her windows. They made it known that if she declined to do so, she would reap the animosity of all her neighbors. Apparently she faced a united hostile front. For reasons of conscience, she decided that she would not hang the flag. The consequences? She was given a court order to vacate her apartment facing the street and move into one assigned to her at the rear of the house, where no display of flags was required—a solution that she never had expected.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    sir82
    If you like it, believe it.
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

i'm really baffled at this.

I've heard about this for a while. how is it possible that this flag is still there?

There is no way that the local branch would tolerate this if they know about it. There must be something really strange with the JWs in this hall, because i'm pretty sure there is no way that a flag could be hanging anywhere inside a kingdom in the US

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit