Revolt Brewing At Headquarter and Different Branches and The Governing Body Is Losing Credibility Among It's Staff

by Brokeback Watchtower 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

In my mind I see this as a very real situation developing rapidly world wide as these Child Molestation pay out become public knowledge and can no longer be denied or kept secret from the R&F.

Pretty soon the Governing Body will be the but of many jokes at headquarters and abroad. They are being caught red handed while robbing the cookie jar. I would imagine headquarter isn't the spiritual paradise it once was for the Governing Body as they are forced to deal with their denials and admit their policies are crap primitive when it come to protecting children they have a responsibility for not to mention possible prison sentences for key player in this non reporting of criminal activity scam in policies coming directly from the GUARDIANS OF THE DOCTRINE CEOS.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    If the branch changes do come true, that would make sense with ToMo's recent video telling branches to pray for understanding and obey the GB.
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

I thought of this, too. If only the uk branch would separate .... the wt. is over. Or the Germany (Selters) branch.

Everything that is printed for europe and middle east, even some parts of africa, I think is printed in uk and Selters.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    There was word said on this forum that one's at the UK branch were not happy that Jackson was spotted wearing a 17000 I phone watch. If this gets around I could see members leaving.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Brokeback Watchtower, what kind of rebellion are you talking about? I could picture a partial exodus from those branches but I can't picture any alternative JW sects forming.
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

Memebers leaving is not a solution. I hope a total separation of uk branch, for example. The branches are organized as separate charities. It would only take for the board of directors of the charity to agree on separation, not of every memeber.

I do not think there even needs to be a legal separation, they just need to stop obeying the orders of gov. body and stop sending them money.

• Mephis
    Mephis

There can't really be a revolt at branch level. All of those for which I've seen documents, require one to be a JW elder in good standing to have a voice on what happens. That's the control mechanism they have over it from Brooklyn. They can just clear everyone out that way if they should ever need to.

Personally, I think there will be people who'll leave, because they've been treated like crap, but the rest will buy into the idea that the GB is always right etc etc etc.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    They can't hide the fact that they are taking this corporation to the brink of bankruptcy from the higher ups in the corporation and this might spur a full blown revolt the likes of which the GB will never forget. Also what kind of image can they present to share holder now that moneys have been so mismanaged with no damage control in place but some bull shit about it not being Jehovah's will or some such other typical bull shit. Maybe a revolt at the share holders meeting.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

berryjerry;

''all of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not''

They could swing this and put it in a way that they are being obedient. Plain and simple. By sending people home from bethel.

• Half banana
    Half banana

The JW organisation is by nature revolting!

The problem is that the suckers who support it are indoctrinated each week of their lives to be blindly loyal and not to revolt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit