FOX NEWS PHILADELPHIA TONIGHT EST/JW"S SEX ABUSE

by ARoarer 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I've been seeing advertisments for the 10:00 news every ten minutes. I'll be watching.

ash

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Aroarer,

I wish we could see it. Please see if someone can get a copy to Simon or someone else who can put it online for us all to see by streaming video.

You are very brave to do this.

Jst2laws

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I saw it last night, it was a good, concise interview. It was a local Fox news station for Philly, but they still did a good job.

ash

• Shakita
    Shakita

My husband and I watched the program last night. Very powerful program. I watched it with my daughter who couldn't sleep, and she asked why the JW's were on TV....and I told her because they were doing some bad things and covering them up. She just responded that she was glad we didn't go to the meetings anymore. Kids sure know how to put things in perspective, huh?

Great job Aroarer and family. I know if I was a regular Joe watching the program last night, the next time the JW's came to my door I would have some interesting questions for them. My hope is that this program will not only help those on the outside of the org., but those who are still in. With continued pressure from the media and from those still in the org. who want change, maybe the org. will see some "new light" soon so that the congregation can be a safer place for all who wish to remain JW's.

Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit