Christmas Greetings to Faders -- from Geoffrey Jackson

by Room 215 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Room 215
    Room 215

Celebrating your first Christmas in decades -- or ever? Faders, you've nothing to fear from Geoff Jackson!

From the Royal Commission transcript:

ARC: "So, for example, if they (a JW) had become inactive or sought to fade without formally disassociating, and the elders came to visit and found them celebrating Christmas or a birthday, they would be found to be in transgression of the rules, would they not?"

GJ: "That is not my understanding. But again, as I said, it is not my field, that goes into policy with regard to those types of things, but from my personal experience, that's not the case."

So: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly to your heart's content, backsliders!

• vivalavida
    vivalavida
    Blatant lie! from Jackson, I mean...
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    WARNING: Old Chinese proverb says, "J.W. boss-man always uses both sides of mouth to speak!"
  • tiki
    tiki
    Wow...no conscience at all when it comes to lying. Thats not his field....wow....
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, I picked up on that classic during the royal commission!

Yet another example of "double speak" (or lies told to outsiders)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Lying and extreme hypocrisy from Jackson.
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    Evidently, Jack-ass also used Theocratic Warfare in his ARC testimony. Quelle surprise.... not.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Christmases and birthdays are now "dissasociating" actions, like accepting a transfusion or "whistleblowing".

x

I've said this before, but at the rate they're changing those rules, the number of DAing actions is going to exceed the DFing ones before too long.

There's be JWs who've even unknowingly DAed themselves.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

JW's who unknowingly DA'ing themselves will probably be a lot more than one can realize. By observing Xmas and/or Birthdays.

Just as well, living one's life on such a ''knife edge'' can cause any such sane person to insanity. Losing one's family for such a stupid minor infraction like that, makes a person wonder how can it be the ''truth''??????

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

From the Royal Commission transcript:

ARC: "So, for example, if they (a JW) had become inactive or sought to fade without formally disassociating, and the elders came to visit and found them celebrating Christmas or a birthday, they would be found to be in transgression of the rules, would they not?"

"That is not my understanding. But again, as I said, it is not my field, that goes into policy with regard to those types of things, but from my personal experience, that's not the case.".....WBT$ GB "ROCK STAR" Pope,Geoffrey Jackson

............................Image result for Watchtower Logo

..Image result for Super liar.Image result for Watchtower geoffrey jackson.Image result for Super liar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit